Simple But Effective One-Part Feed
FloraMax's Veg-1 is formulated to take the effort out of feeding time. It really couldn't get any easier to administer base nutrients - just measure it out, pour it into your reservoir and stir. Veg-1 delivers the goods in any type of medium or grow system, whether it's coco, soil or hydro based.
It is manufactured using premium-grade ingredients, including an array of chelated trace minerals like iron DPTA. It runs extremely cleanly and is designed to reduce mineral deposits on your equipment. If you want to be fully covered, take a look at FloraMax's System Maintenance, which pushes things even further.
Choose between 1 litre and 5 litre versions using the dropdown menu above.
- An extremely simple way to grow - a one-part feed that's great for both veg and flower
- Produces excellent results in pretty much any grow system or medium: hydro, coco or soil
- Formulated for solubility - won't leave residues or cause blockages in your system
- No cal-mag supplement required, regardlesss of water type: Veg-1 has it covered
- Remains very stable for long periods of time (ten year shelf life)
- Used at a rate of 3.5ml to 6.4ml per litre of nutrient solution
How To Use
You should generally avoid using airstones with VegaFlora, as there's the potential to cause adverse reactions. This is especially important if you're using organic additives.
Add FloraMax Veg-1 to your tank at a rate of 3.5ml to 6.4ml per litre of nutrient solution.
There's no need to add in additional cal-mag when using Veg-1.
Maintain a pH level of between 5.0 and 6.0 for optimal uptake.