Fortify Your Rootzone With Billions of Beneficial Microorganisms - Instantly!
Biosys is proudly endorsed by growers of world-record breaking fruits and vegetables. That's because it's the ultimate all-in-one microbial product that delivers billions of highly beneficial microorganisms to your substrate. These little creatures work with your plants to enhance health, growth rates and yields. The great thing is, it's an absolute doddle to use and it saves you the time and hassle of brewing microbe teas. Just add it to plain water, stir it and you're done. It really is that simple.
- Provides a competitive edge to champion growers and world-record breakers
- One of the secrets to growing massively oversized fruits and vegetables
- Enhances growth rates for stronger, healthier plants (and bigger yields!)
- Delivers the benefits of brewing microbial teas in mere seconds - totally hassle-free
- Contains multiple strains of fungi, bacillus, nitrogen fixing bacteria, pseudomonas and trichoderma
- Maintains a healthy and balanced rhizosphere
- Improves nutrient uptake and water availability
- Wards off pathogens, preventing nasty diseases (such as pythium)
- Helps to breakdown organic matter, creating useable food in the process
- Highly concentrated - a little goes a long way
- Effective with any medium - soil, coco or hydro
- Speeds up cutting turnaround times and improves strike rates
- Comes in three sizes: 10g, 40g and 250g
Read more about Ecothrive Biosys in our blog Here
Your choice of size of Ecothrive Biosys (choose your size above)
How Biosys Works:
Biosys has been formulated after years of testing and development by the team at Ecothrive, makers of the much sought-after, and highly regarded, 'Charge'. The idea was to create a complete product that would deliver multiple types of beneficial microorganisms at once, and in a way that was quick and easy to use. To maximise the results, Ecothrive have also added a complex mix of growth enhancing, complementary ingredients – enzymes, amino acids, proteins, humic acids, carbohydrates, yeasts and seaweed extract.
Endo mycorrhizal fungi (x8 species)
Forms a symbiotic relationship with roots: plants feed endo mycorrhiza sugars, and in exchange the fungi help plants to uptake water and nutrients.
Bacillus (x8 species)
Inhibits pathogens, helps to prevent diseases, accelerates root development and improves nutrient uptake.
Nitrogen fixing bacteria (x2 species)
Azotobacter and Azospirillum convert nitrogen from the air into a form that can be uptaken.
Pseudomonas (x2 species)
Plant growth promoting rhizobacteria (or PGPRs) produce plant strengthening hormones like cytokinins and auxins, common ingredients found in many 'Boost' products.
Trichoderma (x2 species)
Beneficial fungi that help to prevent attacks from pathogenic fungi.
How to use Biosys
Always dechlorinate your water by leaving it to stand over night before adding Biosys. This is good practice generally and will create a friendlier environment for the micro herd. Avoid using Biosys with nutrients at ECs over 1.5 (plus the base level of your tap water).
For Seeds and Cuttings
Use at 1g per litre of water. Give your rooting plugs a good soak for 15 minutes and then squeeze out the excess liquid before continuing as usual.
For Potting On
Add Biosys at a rate of 1g per litre and then water it onto your plants after re-potting. This will help to colonise the fresh substrate.
For Established Plants
Use at 0.5g per litre of water. If you want to use Biosys alongside your other nutrients, drop your feed down to half strength; otherwise, use it with plain water. Do this once every 1 to 2 weeks.
Biosys works a treat in re-circulating systems - just make sure that you drop the dosage down to 0.25g per litre and keep your nutrient solution aerated. Do this once every 1 to 2 weeks.
As an Anti-Stress Tonic
Biosys can speed up the recovery of stressed plants. Just add to plain water at a rate of 0.5g per litre and apply at 5 day intervals.
You can add Biosys when performing a weekly flush at a rate of 0.5g per litre (or 0.25g per litre in recirculating systems).