Gold Label 60/40 (60% Clay Pebbles & 40% Coco Mix) - 50 Litre Bag
The Perfect Balance of Drainage and Water Retention
Gold Label 60/40 is the result of over 20 years of continuous product development. It offers similar benefits to running clay pebbles, delivering rapid growth rates and phenomenal drainage. The added 40% coco provides extra water retention, so that you won't need to feed quite as often, and you'll have more of a safety net should one of your pumps fail. 60/40 also allows you to get more from beneficial bacteria and fungi additives, which strengthen the root-zone and speed up plant growth. Highly recommended!
- An innovative product resulting from years of research
- Helps to get the best out of beneficial bacteria and mycorrhizal additives
- Can be used with most grow systems
- Retains an ideal mixture of water and air for healthy root growth
- Great drainage – will not clump or become water-logged
- Made from only the finest materials for reliable quality
- Contains no nutrient - a suitable coco nutrient must be added from the first watering
1 x 50 litre bag of Gold Label 60/40
How Gold Label 60/40 Works:
Gold Label contains 60% clay pebbles and 40% coco, bringing the best of both worlds in one ready-mixed substrate. The excellent drainage properties of clay pebbles and the airy, fibrous texture of coco come together to form an almost ideal hydroponic environment for roots to grow into. A blend of the finest white and black peats are added for nutrient value along with a little perlite for further improved drainage characteristics.
Using Gold Label 60/40:
Gold Label has been developed particularly for use in flood and drain or dripper-type hydroponic systems. Gold label can be used straight out of the bag and needs no extra preparation. Simply fill your hydroponic pots with it and place your plants into them. Gold Label contains no nutrient so a suitable coco plant food should be used with this product from the first watering.