Complete Drying Kits
Create the Perfect Drying Environment
Our Complete Drying Kits give you the equipment you need to dry your plant materials out properly, ready for curing. They include high-quality tent, extraction system, drying net and hygrometer.
- Creates an optimal environment for drying out plant matter
- Frees up space in your flowering area - use it to start your next crop!
- Available in 80cm-square or 100cm-square versions
- Plenty of airflow, thanks to the inclusion of the RAM Mixed Flow Fan
- Tackles odours, for complete peace of mind
- Comes with high-quality BudBox Lite grow tent
- Represents excellent value for money
- Reduces the likelihood of encountering mould, saving money on potential waste
- Includes drying nets to house your plant materials
BB Lite (80 x 80 x160) or (100 x 100 x 200)
Agrolab Thermometer and Hygrometer
Jumbo Drying Net or Lighthouse Drying Net
6" Clip-On Fan (only with the larger kit)
4” or 5" RAM Fan
4” or 5" CarboAir Filter
4” or 5" Fast Clamp
4” or 5" Combi Ducting
Recommended Additional Products
OCD Odour Neutraliser for placing around the location (not inside the grow tent) as a back-up plan to tackle any residual odours.
How the Complete Drying Kit Works
Often, growers end up using their flowering area to dry plants after finishing a crop. This will do the job, but it's much better to use a separate drying space. That way, you can use your flowering space for what it's intended for and get the next generation of plants started straight away. This shortens the turnaround time, making your indoor garden more productive.
These kits include everything you need to create the perfect drying environment. BudBox Lite tents are packed with features, and they're quick and easily to assemble. RAM Mixed Flow Fans generate plenty of airflow, which helps materials to dry properly while reducing the likelihood of encountering mould. The fan and CarboAir filter are connected using a fast clamp which allows you to hang the extraction system as a single solid unit. There's even an Agrolab Hygrometer which you can use to keep an eye on drying room conditions.