G.A.S. SonicAir Humidifier
The SonicAir Humidifier from G.A.S.
The SonicAir Humidifier, from Global Air Supplies, is an affordable way to add extra moisture to the atmosphere, bringing the best out of your crop. When your room is too dry, growth rates will quickly start to slow down, as it's extremely important that you get the balance right. If this is the case for you, then a quality humidifier is an extremely important purchase, especially during the vegetative stages.
- Adjustable setting - can be tailored to suit your needs
- Outputs up to 800ml of water per hour
- Holds up to 10 litres of water in its tank
- Multi-directional spouts for even coverage
- Uses very little power, coming in at only 80 watts
- Comes with a one year manufacturer's guarantee when used with RO water
- Runs extremely quietly; practically silent
- Can be automatically switched with an external hygrostat, like the GAS Intelligent Humidity Controller or the Enviro Controller
1 x GAS SonicAir Humdifier
How the SonicAir Humidifier Works
The environment in your grow area will play a huge role in deciding the growth rates of your plants. If humidity levels get too high or too low, then growth will start to slow down, so it's important to try and keep things in the sweet spot. If your room is too dry, then a humidifier is essential. The SonicAir will take care of small to medium-sized grow areas, outputting up to 800ml of water per hour. Should you wish to output less than this, you can do so by adjusting the dial on the front of the unit. The SonicAir runs extremely quietly and uses very little power, coming in at only 80 watts! To automate it, you can plug it into an external hygrostat, so that it gets powered only when needed. The Enviro Controller does an excellent job of this while simultaneously regulating fans and other items of growroom equipment.
How to Use the SonicAir Humidifier
Setting up this unit is incredibly easy - all you really need to do is fill it to the right level, set the output level using the dial at the front and switch it on. A set of instructions are included in the box. Do not allow water vapour to hit electrical equipment, and always ensure that you use reverse osmosis water and not tap water. Tap water contains minerals that will coat the inside of the unit, causing damage. Using tap-water will invalidate the one year manufacturer's guarantee.