EasyFeed Water Timer
Program the Frequency and Duration of Your Feed Times
This unit regulates feeding times for your EasyFeed Grow System. Just choose the frequency and duration of your feeds and let the Water Timer (and gravity) take care of the rest.
- Forms part of the Alien EasyFeed gravity-fed grow system
- Allows you to choose when to feed: hourly, daily, every 2 to 3 days, or even weekly!
- Also allows you to select feeding durations, ranging from 1 minute to 2 hours
- Requires only 2 x AAA batteries (which last for around 9 weeks)
- Displays an intermittent red warning light when batteries are low
1 x EasyFeed Water Timer
How the Water Timer Works:
The EasyFeed System is a gravity-fed system that relies on the Water Timer to distribute nutrients. The Water Timer works by cutting off the supply of nutrient solution from your Flexi Tank, allowing the nutrient to reach the EasyFeed Trays for the times and durations specified on the two dials at the front of the unit. Choose from the following settings:
Every 2, 3, 4, 6, 8 or 12 hours
Every 1-3 days
1, 3, 5, 10, 15, 20, 30, 60, 90, & 120 minute intervals
Having the ability to program feeding schedules provides a massive advantage over other gravity-fed systems. The gaps between feeds are as important as feed times themselves, because they give the rootzone time to re-oxygenate. If the substrate stays too wet for too long, growth rates can be stunted and the risk of encountering root diseases, like pythium, massively increases. When using the Water Timer, the grower is in complete control, and you can fine-tune irrigation cycles to get the very best out of your chosen growing medium.
How to Use the Water Timer:
The following video provides you with an overview of how the system works: