Dimlux Maxi Controller (V1.2) - Controls Lighting, CO2, Heaters and Humidifiers
The Most Comprehensive Controller on the Market - Manages CO2, Heaters, Humidifiers and Much, Much More
The Dimlux Maxi Controller is probably the most comprehensive piece of growroom equipment we’ve ever come across. As well as regulating the switching of your Dimlux lighting systems (removing the need for a contactor / timer), the Maxi Controller also continuously regulates their output levels to ensure that plant temperatures and VPD (vapour pressure deficit) are always perfect. It does this using data gathered by external temperature and humidity probes, as well as the revolutionary infra-red Dimlux Plant Temperature Camera. If this wasn’t enough, the Maxi Controller will even take care of CO2 distribution, as well as switching heaters and humidifiers!
Read our blog about Creating the Perfect Environment with the Dimlux Maxi Controller
Please note: to use the Maxi Controller, you will need to make some additional purchases. Humidity probes, temperature probes, CO2 sensors, CO2 regulators and the plant camera are purchased separately. Please see the section below for links to each individual product.
- Switches up to 160 Dimlux ballasts / lighting systems
- Regulates light output levels to maintain a perfect environment at all times
- Mimics natural conditions with gradual lighting changes (sunrise/sunset)
- Surprisingly easy to install - mostly plug and play, with simple wiring
- Comes with 5 metre cable for connecting to your first light fixture
- Comes with (temp dependent) programmable shutdown for safety
- Eliminates issues to do with inrush current at start-up
- Provides accurate VPD readings (when used with the plant camera)
- Very simple interface – an absolute doddle to program
- Capable of accurately regulating CO2 according to levels detected in the room
- Switches heaters and humidifiers
Want to increase the effect of additional CO2? Use Proactive Nano alongside this product, it maximises your plants uptake of CO2 and optimises its photosynthesis.
1 x Maxi Controller, 1 x power supply with 1.8m cable
To use the Maxi Evo Controller with basic functionality, you will need to purchase an additional temperature sensor:
The following additional purchases will allow you to utilise the Maxi Evo Controller’s full feature set:
Please see the link below for a copy of the Dimlux warranty.