The Most Comprehensive Controller on the Market - Manages CO2, Heaters, Humidifiers and Much, Much More
The Dimlux Maxi Controller is probably the most comprehensive piece of growroom equipment we’ve ever come across. As well as regulating the switching of your Dimlux lighting systems (removing the need for a contactor / timer), the Maxi Controller also continuously regulates their output levels to ensure that plant temperatures and VPD (vapour pressure deficit) are always perfect. It does this using data gathered by external temperature and humidity probes, as well as the revolutionary infra-red Dimlux Plant Temperature Camera. If this wasn’t enough, the Maxi Controller will even take care of CO2 distribution, as well as switching heaters and humidifiers!
Read our blog about Creating the Perfect Environment with the Dimlux Maxi Controller
Please note: to use the Maxi Controller, you will need to make some additional purchases. Humidity probes, temperature probes, CO2 sensors, CO2 regulators and the plant camera are purchased separately. Please see the section below for links to each individual product.
To see our full Dimlux Lighting range, click here
- Switches up to 160 Dimlux ballasts / lighting systems
- Regulates light output levels to maintain a perfect environment at all times
- Mimics natural conditions with gradual lighting changes (sunrise/sunset)
- Surprisingly easy to install - mostly plug and play, with simple wiring
- Comes with 5 metre cable for connecting to your first light fixture
- Comes with (temp dependent) programmable shutdown for safety
- Eliminates issues to do with inrush current at start-up
- Provides accurate VPD readings (when used with the plant camera)
- Very simple interface – an absolute doddle to program
- Capable of accurately regulating CO2 according to levels detected in the room
- Switches heaters and humidifiers