Bloom- SEAFUEL - Super Concentrate
A Powerful, Nourishing Plant Tonic for the Bloom Phase
SEAFUEL is a highly effective all-round tonic designed to assist plants through the bloom phase. Advanced Floriculture have sourced an array of sea-based ingredients that provide nourishment, stimulate growth, introduce beneficial microorganisms and improve plants' resistance to pests and diseases. SEAFUEL will also help to bring sick and stressed plants back to full health, making it very handy to have around!
- Advanced Floriculture - professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
- Super-effective plant tonic for the bloom phase
- Great for turning around sick or stressed plants
- Cold-composted tuna for increased microbial activity
- Cold-composted kelp for growth stimulating plant hormones, vitamins and minerals
- Contains fulvic acid to assist with the transportation of nutrients and provide nutrition
- Effective in any growing medium
- Provides a great source of micronutrients
- Concentrated formula – generally used at 0.5-1.0ml per litre
- Comes in four sizes: 300ml, 1, 2.5 and 15 litre
Your choice of size of Advanced Floriculture Bloom SEAFUEL Super Concentrate
How SEAFUEL Works:
SEAFUEL is used as an all-round plant tonic during the bloom stages. It contains an array of minerals derived from fish-based ingredients. A key ingredient is cold-composted tuna - the micoorganisms that converted the tuna from its original waste product to a rich compost are still present in the SEAFUEL formula. These microorganisms are like an army of helpers working to enrich soil and protect the rootzone. Nutrient uptake is improved with the inclusion of fulvic acid, which also provides a form of fuel for the microbial population. Cold composted kelp provides another excellent source of nutrition as well as hormones that send signals to plants to increase growth rates.
How to use SEAFUEL:
The Advanced Floriculture range can be used in any growing medium: soil, coco or hydro. Add SEAFUEL to your feeding regimen during the bloom stages at 1ml per litre. Stop using it once you get to the final flush during the last 1-2 weeks. Application rates vary depending on the system and growing method. Feed charts can be found in pdf format under the attachments tab.
Don't forget, use SEAWEED during the grow stages and use SEAFUEL during bloom.
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated from organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.