Athena Nutrients - Blended Line - Cleanse
Balanced Nutrition . Cost Effective . Results Driven.
Athena exists to support the modern grower, no matter the scale. Their core principle is to formulate products that improve quality, reduce costs and drive consistency. Athena was born in the grow rooms of Los Angeles, California, where they are always in pursuit of the perfect run.
- Non-toxic - Safe to use on plants in and stage of growth
- Neutral pH - Won't affect solution stability
- Increases Oxidation-Reduction Potential (ORP)
- Breaks down scale - Keeps irrigation systems in pristine condition
- Reduces biofilm - Keep lines clear of dangerous organic material
- Very low TDS - Doesn't throw off mineral balance
- Promotes robust root growth
- Can be used in Coco, Hydro, Rockwool or Soil
Your choice of size of Athena - Blended Line - Cleanse (choose your size above)
Recommend Additional Purchases
Athena - Blended Line - PK
Athena - Blended Line - CaMg
Athena - Blended Line - Grow A&B
Athena - Blended Line - Bloom A&B
Athena - Blended Line - Stack
Athena - Blended Line - Balance
How Athena - Blended Line - Cleanse Nutrient Works
Irrigation systems that are regularly maintained with Athena Cleanse treatment will last longer, and run more optimally throughout. This is because Cleanse helps break down scale, mineral buildup, and other organic matter that has been lodged in the system.
How To Use Athena - Blended Line - Cleanse
Use a dilute mixture of 0.5mL per litre of water for regular maintenance. This can be increased to 2.5mL per litre for combatting severe reservoir and growing media conditions.
If you're using Athena in soil, feed lighter for best results.