Athena Nutrients - Blended Line - CaMg
Balanced Nutrition. Cost Effective. Results Driven.
Athena exists to support the modern grower, no matter the scale. Their core principle is to formulate products that improve quality, reduce costs and drive consistency. Athena was born in the grow rooms of Los Angeles, California, where they are always in pursuit of the perfect run.
- Use clean measuring instruments--do not put anything into the bottle.
- Some applications may require different dosages.
- Recommended for hydroponic use, especially with inert media and when using reverse osmosis (RO) water.
- Monitor EC regularly and adjust accordingly based on crop and growth stage.
- Adjust to pH to proper levels after mixing all fertilizers and additives.\
- Can be used in Coco, Hydro, Rockwool or Soil
Your choice of size of Athena - Blended Line - CaMg (choose your size above)
Recommend Additional Purchases
Athena - Blended Line - PK
Athena - Blended Line - Balance
Athena - Blended Line - Grow A&B
Athena - Blended Line - Bloom A&B
Athena - Blended Line - Cleanse
Athena - Blended Line - Stack
How Athena - Blended Line - CaMg Nutrient Works
Athena CaMg is designed to supplement either of our 2-part liquid formulas. Some cultivars and growing conditions may require higher doses of Calcium, Magnesium, Iron and Nitrogen during heavy growth and development phases. This product effectively corrects these common deficiencies without throwing off overall elemental balance. In systems using reverse osmosis (RO) water and plants grown in inert media, such as coco and rockwool, Athena CaMg is particularly useful. Although our 2-part formulas already provide sufficient levels of Calcium and Magnesium, some growers require find supplementation helpful in demanding conditions.
How To Use Athena - Blended Line - CaMg
Add 0.5 - 0.8 mL per litre of water during all stages as needed.
If you're using Athena in soil, feed lighter for best results.