Vitalink - Foliar
Improves Nutrient Uptake for a More Productive Indoor Garden
Foliar contains a rich source of highly available calcium, a key secondary macro-nutrient that plays a crucial role in plant development. Calcium helps to strengthen individual cell walls, which in turn improves overall plant health. It also enhances the transportation of nutrients around the plant, helping them to make the most efficient use of any fertiliser. Though calcium assists in the transport of other nutrients, calcium itself has poor mobility. Delivering it as a foliar is the best way to ensure that it's distributed as evenly around the plant as possible.
- Vitalink - one of the titans of the growing industry
- A highly cost-effective product that gets the job done
- Rigorously tested, reliable and consistent
- Makes plants noticeably stronger
- Improves the effectiveness of fertilisers
- Delivers key nutrients
- Very easy to use, just mix it with water and add it to your sprayer
- Used at 100ml per litre of spraying solution
Your choice of size of Vitalink Foliar (choose your size above)
How to use Foliar:
Foliar can be used right the way through the grow and bloom phases. Mix Foliar with water at a rate of 100ml per litre and add it to your sprayer. Spray your plants thoroughly when the lights are off to avoid burning.