Twister Trimmer T6 - Wet Trimmer
Twister Trimmer T6 - Available on request, please call our customer service team on 01782 749955 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Specifically Engineered to be Portable, for Professional Scale Trimming in Rapid Time, Wet or Dry
Many growers loathe trimming at harvest time, even when growing on a small scale. The Twister Trimmer T6 Wet or Dry Trimming Kit is a revolution in home trimming automation; with its small, lightweight, table top design, it will trim your harvest, wet or dry in super quick time. Featuring the same Soft Tumble Technology as its big brother the Twister Trimmer T4, you can transform the trimming process from a daunting task to an exciting one. Capable of processing up to 1.8 kg of dry flowers or 9 kg of wet flowers each and every hour, the Twister Trimmer T6 is the perfect plug and play solution for those who want to maintain minimal human intervention, preserving the delicate essential oils of your end-product and saving time that can be better spent tending to crops.
- Designed for the home grower, who requires hands-off, high-quality trimming solutions
- Trims in minutes, what would normally take hours or days trimming by hand
- Can be used on both wet and dry material, from 8% water content to fresh cut from the plant
- Processes up to 1.8kg of dry product using the dry tumbler or 9kg wet per hour using the wet tumbler
- Easy to switch out tumbler for wet and dry flowers
- Both tumblers are gentle on flowers using Soft Tumble Technology - ensures flowers experience minimal tumble time
- Inbuilt, spring loaded feet adjust to tilt your flowers towards the end of the tumbler
- Highly polished, 304 stainless steel non-stick side walls prevent crawling
- Minimal human handling and intervention required, preserves delicate essential oils and bruising
- High powered, enclosed motor ensures long term high performance
- Adjustable blade profile ensures a precise, even cut on all material
- Optional Clear Cut Spray, which lubricates all moving parts and keeps the blade clean
- Clear Cut Spray is an all-natural, hemp-based formula, providing a non-stick coating which is safe for you and your plants
- Solid but lightweight plastic body ensures excellent portability and easy storage
- Excellent investment over hand trimming and other automated trimming units
- Simple to use, keep clean and requires limited setup time
- Great plug and play design, virtually ready to trim straight out the box
- One of the most advanced trimming systems currently on the market for domestic use
- The culmination of a decade of research and development into automated trimming technology
- Comes with 2 years manufactures warranty
1x Twister Trimmer T6 with wet tumbler as standard
1x Dry tumbler (optional)
1x Vacuum pump
1x 5 inch hose (for connection between T6 and pump)
1x Trim catchment bag and pollen sack
1x 1 litre Clear Cut Spray (optional)
Twister Trimmer T6 dimensions:
79cm x 32cm x 28cm
Twister Trimmer T6 weight:
Vacuum pump dimensions:
40cm x 38cm x 38cm
Vacuum pump weight:
Total power draw:
Power lead length:
Recommended additional purchase
Clear Cut Cleaner (to clean blade and all parts)
How the Twister Trimmer T6 Works:
The Twister Trimmer T6 features a strong and durable plastic casing and 304 stainless-steel tumbler. It uses an in-built, enclosed motor to turn the tumbler, A solid blade underneath cuts away leaf matter as it makes contact with the blade through the fewer, small holes in the wet tumbler or the larger, more numerous holes in the dry tumbler. Over time, essential oil deposits will begin to build up on the blade and the many of the moving parts, to lubricate and de-grease these parts we've included the Clear Cut Spray. The Clear Cut Spray provides two key benefits, firstly it helps to lubricate the trimmer using it's hemp based, SAFE-certified formula. Secondly, it creates a non-stick barrier against essential oils, making cleaning much quick and easier.
The Twister Trimmer T6 uses Soft Tumble Technology and has inbuilt, spring loaded foot plates mounted at a slight angle on a downward trajectory. The end-product makes its way from the hopper, down the tumbler and out of the other end, getting precisely trimmed as it moves along. Once it leaves the system, its' perfectly trimmed, ready for curing (if dry) or drying (if wet). The Twister Trimmer T6 uses a vacuum pump underneath the trimmer for two reasons. Firstly, the vacuum helps to pull the flowers down towards the blade, this prevents them from crawling up the sides of the tumbler and focuses the flowers' path towards the end of the chamber. Secondly, the vacuum pump pulls all the loose trimmings into the provided trim catchment sack, well away from your finished product.
While the Twister Trimmer T6 appears to cost a large amount of money, it is a solid investment in your growing future, saving vast amounts of time that would otherwise be spent manually trimming or employing others to do the work for you. This is time and money that can be better spent on crop tending and keeping more of your profits in your pocket. A great benefit of the Twister Trimmer T6 is how lightweight, portable and easy to use the unit is. It's easy to take around to a friend and leave with them to use, knowing that the Twister Trimmer T6 is a plug and play trimming solution that's hard to get wrong. Much like the Twister Trimmer T4, (link) your end product will benefit from only being lightly physically handled, preventing bruising of the flowers, leading to an all-round better-quality end product in terms of smell, flavour and appearance.
How to Use the Twister Trimmer T6:
The Twister Trimmer T6 comes fully assembled, only needing to be connected to the vacuum pump in order to get trimming. The built in, spring loaded foot plates adjust to create a slight downward angle and you're ready to go. As standard the Twister Trimmer T6 comes with the wet tumbler. This has fewer holes than the dry version and is best used for product that has been freshly cut from a plant/s or partly dried beforehand. Place the Twister Trimmer T6 on your worktop once connected to the vacuum pump and trim catchment sack. Once assembled, turn on the Twister Trimmer T6 and place the flowers in the hopper, the hopper will guide the flowers towards the tumbler, where it will be rotated in the tumbler by the motor and come into contact with the blade, cutting away the leaf matter. The flowers will travel down the tumbler, coming out the other end trimmed with the excess plant matter sucked away via the vacuum pump.
It's important to keep the Twister Trimmer T6 clean while in use and well cleaned once its ready for storage. The Clear Cut Cleaner should be applied to the blade every 15-20 minutes and any sticky by-products removed to keep the Twister Trimmer T6 blade sharp. Use the blade adjustment knobs on the side of the trimmer to gain access to the blade and carefully scrap away any debris. After use strip down the Twister Trimmer T6 and give it a thorough clean down.
For a comprehensive guide to using the Twister Trimmer T6 please see the PDF links below.
Twister Trimmer T6 U.K manual
Twister Trimmer T6 guide for wet trimming
Twister Trimmer T6 guide for dry trimming