Feeds and Multiplies Microherd Populations
Myco Chum provides an array of ingredients that microorganisms love to feed on. With optimal nourishment, beneficial bacteria and fungi can multiply to much greater numbers, making their effects on plants more pronounced. You can expect to see improved nutrient uptake rates, faster growth and an overall improvement in plant health.
And it's not just the microorganisms that benefit from Myco Chum. The ingredients also have powerful, direct effects on your plants. Kelp is particularly useful during the vegetative growth phase, as it contains natural growth hormones that encourage rapid development, as well as a complex array of micronutrients. Fish hydrolysate provides a source of nitrogen and amino acids. Humate is known to improve soil quality (but has beneficial effects in any media). It dramatically increases nutrient uptake rates, which gets the very best out of the other nutrients in your regime. Molasses really kick things up a gear during flower, allowing your plants to really pile on weight as they reach the later stages. It's an ingredient that's found in many of the industry's top flowering boosters.
Learn more about the Plant Success range in our blog.
1 x bottle of Myco Chum. Choose between 473ml and 846ml sizes.
- Premium microbe food - nourishes the microheard
- Increases the number of beneficial organisms which speeds up nutrient uptake and growth rates
- Contains a blend of molasses, fish hydrolysate, liquid kelp and humic acid
- Certified by Omri as suitable for organic use
- A high quality product - made in the USA
- Used at 1ml to 3.5ml per litre of nutrient solution
- Promotes rapid, healthy growth rates in both veg and flower
How To Use
How to Use Myco Chum
Plant Success recommend adding Myco to Chum to your feeding regiment at the following rates:
- Light feed: 5 ml per US gallon
- Medium feed: 5ml per US gallon
- Heavy feed: 15ml per US gallon
This translates to between 1ml and 3.5ml per litre. It can be used through the grow and bloom phases.