Evoponic - Water Saver - 250ml
Super-Charge Your Plants' Resistance to Drought
If you've ever experienced situations where your plants have been without liquid for too long, you'll know just how destructive drought can be. There's a very short timeframe before leaves start to droop and irreversible damage starts to occur. "You get to your grow-room, you see the wilted, floppy plants and your heart sinks as you realize you've just undone weeks, possibly months of good work" - it's an all-too familiar situation for many growers. Luckily, the research and development team at Evoponics have come up with a solution.
Water Saver utilises a blend of sugar alcohols that work to preserve moisture levels within the plant, increasing its resistance to drought. You shouldn't use Water Saver as an excuse to become slack with your feeding schedules, but if the worst happens, it will ensure that any damage done is reduced to its lowest possible level, saving the day in a crisis and protecting your crop so that harvest time is a still a day worth looking forward to.
- Protects your plants against drought
- An insurance policy against equipment failure - great for your peace-of-mind
- Contains a highly potent bio-stimulant blend
- Assists plants with the storage of sugars
- Utilises a blend of sugar alcohols that act to prevent water loss
- A must-have in the summer
- Easy to administer - just add it in with your feed
- Needs to be added to your regular nutrient regiment from the veg stages, 'til the final flush
- The perfect complementary product for Liquid Ice or Liquid Heat
- A highly concentrated product - used at 0.3ml to 0.5ml per litre!
- Fully effective in any medium and in any system
1 x 250ml pouch of Evoponic Water Saver
How to use Water Saver:
Water Saver is highly effective in any growing medium and with any system. You should start using Water Saver alongside your base nutrient from the time they get transplanted into their final containers, finishing just before the final flush.
Low drought risk: use at a rate of 2ml for every 10 litres of nutrient solution (0.2ml per litre)
Medium drought risk: use at a rate of 4ml for every 10 litres of nutrient solution (0.4ml per litre)
High drought risk: use at a rate of 6ml for every 10 litres of nutrient solution (0.6ml per litre)