Emerald Harvest - Emerald Goddess
Increase Crop Size and Vigour with this Photosynthesis Enhancing Plant Tonic
Emerald Goddess is a potent tea that acts as a plant tonic and growth stimulator. It contains an array of powerful ingredients that will help to push your crop to the next level, including alfalfa (and its photosynthesis enhancing component, triacontonol; read more about it in our Triacontanol Blog Here), kelp extract, humic acid, vitamin B1 and many others. For more information take a look at our Emerald Harvest Blog.
- Part of the Emerald Harvest range - California's finest
- Comes with a huge following on social networking sites - check them out!
- Improves shoot development and root growth for healthier plants
- Piles on weight suring the final weeks for bigger and better harvests
- Stimluates plants at a cellular level to increase strength and vigour
- Derrived from natural ingredients - no nasty chemicals or man-made PGRs
- Contains a blend of alfalfa, kelp extract, vitamin B1 and a host of other additives
- Provides a source of triacontanol, which accelerates photosynthesis
- Can be used to helps nurse sick plants back to health
- Produces great results in any grow medium or system
1 x bottle of Emerald Goddess plant tonic. Choose from 0.95 litre, 1.89 litre, 3.79 litre and 9.46 litre sizes.
How Emerald Goddess Works
Emerald Goddess works by harnessing the power of plants' hormonal systems. It triggers the release of auxins, cytokinins and other growth hormones. Auxins work to modulate growth rates, while cytokinins work in a complementary manner by supporting cell growth and division.
The main ingredient is called triacontanol, which is a type of 'phytohormone'. Unlike some of the nastier chemical boosters out there that have proved to be carcinogenic, triacontanol is completely safe and natural, and is found in the leaves of most plants. There's a good reason for it being found in the leaves, and that's because it acts as a chlorophyl booster. Chlorophyll is the compound that gives plants their green colour. More importantly, it also accelerates the process of photosynthesis, where light energy is used to split CO2 into carbon and oxygen. Faster photosynthesis rates mean faster growth rates and bigger and better yields.
For more in-depth information on triacontanol, check out the One Stop Grow Shop Blog.
How to Use Emerald Goddess
Add Emerald Goddess to your reservoir at a rate of 1.6ml to 2.6ml per litre of nutrient solution, beginning during the early vegetative stages and finishing for the final flush. Never pre-mix nutrients - always fill the reservoir first and then add nutrients, stirring vigorously each time. A copy of the Emerald Harvest feed chart can be found by clicking the link below this description.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Emerald Goddess is highly effective in any growing medium or system. The ideal pH range after mixing nutrients is 5.8 to 6.3. Keep water temperatures between 18° and 21°, using a chiller, if necessary.
Guaranteed analysis: 2 - 1 - 4