Bluelab Connect Stick 2 - Wireless USB Data Receiver
Receive wireless data from Bluelab Connect devices to your computer and smartphone!
The Bluelab Connect Stick 2 enables you to improve crop performance by providing you with all the nessessary data to correct any parameters or fluctuations that could be causing issues.
- Receive wireless data from Bluelab Connect devices to your computer and smartphone
- View data and device status remotely (required: computer with permanent internet access)
- View data and get alerts on your smartphone or tablet
- Send wireless data up to 100 m/330 ft (typically indoors)
- Send wireless data up to 400 m/1312 ft in open space (line of sight)
- Receive data from up to 50 Connect devices with one Connect Stick
1 x Bluelab Connect Stick 2
How the Bluelab Connect Stick 2 Works
The Bluelab Connect Stick 2, coupled with Bluelab's powerful Connect software, allows you to stay connected to your plants 24/7.
You’ll be able to consistently track your fundamental parameters, allowing you to spot any fluctuations so that you can solve issues as and when they happen. After all, when you keep your growing parameters steady, you’ll end up with healthier plants.
Using the Bluelab Connect Stick 2
Simply connect the device to any Bluelab Connect product that has a USB port and install the free Connect software from Bluelab. Once the software is installed, set up an account and you're up and running. You can also now download the Bluelab Connect mobile app. Not only will you be able to view the data being collected by your Connect devices, you’ll also receive notifications of any alarms you have set up.
For use with the Bluelab Guardian Monitor Connect