Bluelab Combo Meter
Bluelab Combo Meter - Measures pH, Conductivity, and Temperature, All in One!
The Bluelab Combo Meter is a 3 in 1 measuring device for the hobby-level to mid-level grower. The Bluelab Combo Meter combines all of the information needed to keep your nutrients at peak effectiveness, helping you to prevent overfeeding, deficiencies and root diseases. The Bluelab Combo Meter is extremely simple to use, and also highly accurate and consistent. It's often referred to as the “Cadillac of meters”. The pro growers might want to take a look at the Bluelab Guardian Connect.
- Provides consistent, highly accurate temperature, EC and pH readings
- Bluelab – a world leader in plant nutrient control
- Water resistant main unit with large, easy-to-read display
- Lightweight and portable
- Plug and play: insert the batteries, calibrate the pH probe and you're good to go!
- Simple pH push button calibration
- No need to calibrate for conductivity or temperature
- Replaceable double junction pH probe included
- Over range and under range indicators
- Auto shut-off function and low battery indicator
1x Bluelab Combo Meter
1x pH probe
1x conductivity probe
2x AAA batteries
1x 20ml pH 4.0 calibration solution
1x 20ml pH 7.0 calibration solution
Meter Size: 144mm (H) x 80mm (W) x 38mm (D)
Probe cable length: 2 meters.
How the Bluelab Combo Meter Works
Read more in our Blog about Bluelab Equipment Here
The Bluelab Combo Meter works by testing the PPM, EC or CF (strength) of your nutrient solution, as well as the pH level and temperature. It displays the values on-screen, allowing you to adjust your nutrients accordingly. With a superior build quality and 5-year limited guarantee, it’s an extremely high-quality meter that's designed to last for many years of happy growing and offers everything you need for reliable crop management. Investing in one of these simple, accurate, durable units will give you the best possible chance of pulling in massive yields from your next grow!
How to Use the Bluelab Combo Meter
- Insert batteries, connect the pH probe and fasten securely, then press any button on the Bluelab Combo Meter to turn it on.
- Rinse the pH probe in fresh water and then place into the provided pH 7.0 calibration solution. Long press “pH/calibrate” on the meter until the display flashes, leave the probe in the pH solution while the display continues to flash. If the calibration is successful a “pH7” icon will be displayed.
- Repeat step 2 using the pH 4.0 solution.
Changing nutrient and temperature units
- Press and hold the “nutrient/units” or “temp/units” button until the display starts flashing. Release, then short button press the same button to scroll through the available units.
- Release when required unit is displayed.
- The display flashes four times after the last button press then returns to a normal display, showing the selected unit.
Note: Always replace the storage cap when not in use and add enough Bluelab pH probe KCI storage solution to the storage cap so the probe tip is covered then store in a secure place. NEVER store or soak your Bluelab pH probe/s in RO (reverse osmosis), distilled or de-ionised water.