Aeroponic Propagation Kits
Get Explosive Roots in Record Time with Our Aeroponic Propagation Kits
This is easily the quickest way to get your cuttings rooted. By misting plants from underneath, aeroponic propagators massively increase oxygenation, which promotes intense root development.
- The best success rates when taking cuttings
- Lightweight and durable materials
- Explosive root growth, thanks to the incredible levels of oxygenation
- Speeds up turnaround times
- Easy to set up and operate
- Reduces risk of bacterial growth
- Requires no growing medium
- Your choice of Aeroponic Propagation Kit (choose your kit above)
- 1 x Unheated Aeroponic Propagator in your chosen size
- 12-120 x Net Pots
- 12-120 x Neoprene Collars
- 2 x SunBlaster T5 Combo Light Fixtures (in a size to suit your propagator)
- 1 x Spray Head/s
- 1 x Pump
- 1 x Sterile Scalpel Blade
- 1 x 50mls Clonex Rooting Gel
- 1 x 50 Watt or 100 Watt Hydor In-Tank Water Heater (with thermostat dial)
Recommended Additional Purchases
Looking for somewhere to put your propagation equipment? Take a look at BudBox Lite 60cm x 60cm x 90cm grow tents.
How the Aeroponic Propagation Kits Work
Aeroponic propagators are made up of a reservoir, a top tray for supporting cuttings and a clear plastic lid. A pump sits at the bottom of the reservoir pushing water through a set of spray heads. Cuttings are suspended in net pots with neoprene collars - the bottom half of each cutting gets exposed to oxygenated water, while the top half sits under the clear plastic lid - a humid zone that stops cuttings from losing too much water during their most vulnerable stages.
Root growth is much faster than traditional propagation methods and is virtually unrestricted. Maintenance is minimal with these systems.
The high level of oxygen also keeps pathogens to a minimum, so root disease is rarely an issue.
The Hydor Tank Heater will regulate the water temperature. If it gets too cold, the Hydro will switch on automatically, thanks to its built-in themostat.
There are also grooves in the propagator lid that are designed for the grow lights to sit in.
How to use the Aeroponic Propagation Kit
Check out this blog for info on taking cuttings.