2 x 600W Essential Grow Tent Kit with 2 x 600W Grow Light and Full Extraction Kit
Go Digital! Upgrade for only £60 and get more light, much less heat and more control!
Incredible Value for Money - Just Add Media and Nutrients
Looking to start an indoor garden on a tight budget? Our Essential Grow Kits provide you with the quality grow gear that you need to get up and running. If you want to max-out on yields, then you'll need to invest some extra, but you just can't beat Essential Grow Kits at this price-point. Read more about Essential Grow Kits on our blog.
Just add medium, nutrient and plants! The BioBizz Starter Pack is great for those looking to grow organically, while the Shogun Samurai Coco Multipack is perfect for anyone looking to try their hand at coco growing. Check out our media section for an array of hydro, coco and soil substrates.
- We only ever use quality branded items including: BudBox Lite grow tents, RAM 2-Speed fans, Rhino Hobby carbon filter, LUMii Black Magnetic or LUMii Black Digital lighting kit, and LUMii Heavy-Duty Timer
- Don't be fooled by cheap grow tent kits on the internet that include poor quality carbon filters, etc. which wear out quickly and end up costing you more money
- Saves money over buying the items individually
- All the parts are carefully matched to work perfectly together
- 2 x Euro Reflector
- 2 x LUMii Black 600w Magnetic Ballasts or LUMii 600w Digital Ballasts
- 2 x LUMii Black 600w HPS Lamps
- 1 x BudBox Lite 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m Grow Tent
- 1 x 6 Inch Ram 2-speed Mixed Flow Fan
- 1 x Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter 6" (150mm) x 12" (300mm)
- 2 x LUMii Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (for timed light switching)
- 8 x Air Pruner Pots (12 litre)
- 1 x 6-Inch (150mm) x 5 Metres Aluminium-Ducting
- 5 x Metres of Jack Chain
- 3 x Duct Clip 60mm - 225mm
- 1 x 2 Metre Mains Lead (3-Core Black) With Moulded 5 Amp Plug & Stripped Ends
- Pot Saucers (10”)
- Agrolab Digital Hygro/Thermometer with Temperature Probe
- 6” RAM Clip-on Fan
- Bucket for mixing nutrients
- Budget pH and EC testing kit
About the 600-Watt Essential Grow Tent Kit
Essential Grow Tent Kits have been put together to get you up and running for the lowest cost possible. Unlike the majority of the budget kits out there, they still manage to include quality items from popular, customer-favourite brands. If you want to squeeze out some extra performance and really max-out your yields, then you'll need to a invest a little more in your set-up. However, for the price-point, the Essential Grow Tent Kit represents exceptional value, and it will get you up and running in style.
Why Upgrade to Digital?
They produce less heat, weigh less and are virtually silent, meaning they can be mounted much easier, won't give off as much heat as their magnetic counterparts (allowing you to add lights to your grow room) and remain incredibly discreet. Digital ballasts are more efficient, generating more light for the same power drawn, in comparison to a magnetic ballast of the same wattage. They also maintain peak performance as the lamp ages. All these factors stack up to healthier plants with larger harvests. The slight increase in initial outlay will pay for itself in next to no time.
How to Use the 2 x 600W Essential Grow Tent Kit
A brief summary of how to put the kit together is as follows:
Erect your grow-tent in the area in which it is to be used (once it's up, it won't fit through a standard doorway or loft hatch!). Put the extraction system together by connecting the duct fan to the carbon filter with about 200mm (8 inches) of your aluminium flexi-ducting and duct clips on each end. Then connect the rest of the ducting to the other side of the fan with the last duct clip. Ensure that the direction of air flow (arrow on the side of the fan) goes from the carbon filter to the long length of ducting. Connect the mains cable to the fan. Install the extraction system by using the jack chain to hang it high and to one side in the grow tent from one of the hanging bars. Run the mains lead out of one of the vent holes and tighten the drawstring. Feed the ducting out of the tent through one of the larger ducting points and tighten the drawstring around it. Run the ducting to your ventilation outlet.
Using the Easy Rolls, hang the reflectors in the grow tent. Screw the lamps very firmly into the lamp-holders and ensure that they are clean and free of finger-prints etc. It is really important that the lamps are fitted as tightly as possible into the holders. If not, then arcing can occur between the centre conductor in the holder and the centre (soldered) connection on the lamp. If arcing occurs, then it will ruin the lamp very quickly. Run the reflector leads through vent-holes in the back of the tent and plug it into the ballast, which ideally should be kept outside of the tent to help reduce heat build-up inside. Plug the mains lead on the ballast into the timers and set the 'on' and 'off' times on the dials and rotate the dials until the correct time is aligned with the arrow. Plug the timers into mains outlet sockets and switch them on once you are fully set up, complete with plants, and ready to get growing with your new full grow tent kit!