2 x 600W Essential Grow Tent Kit with 2 x 600W Grow Light and Full Extraction Kit
Go Digital! Upgrade for only £60 and get more light, much less heat and more control!
Incredible Value Full Grow Tent Kit with 2 x 600w Lights and an Extraction Kit
Choose between the powerful RAM 2-speed mixed flow fan, giving you optimum control over your growing environment or the industry standard RVK fan.
Everything you need for a highly effective grow environment! For this bargain price you get a 1.2m x 2.4m grow tent and not one, but two 600w grow lights! You're also getting a full extraction system and a set of 8 Root Pouches (12 litre). Jack chain is included to hang your lights and extraction easily, while heavy-duty timers ensure your plants get the optimal lighting schedule.
Just add medium and nutrient! (and seeds or plants). To get you started we would definitely recommend looking at the Mills Nutrients - Starter Pack, which will last you for your first grow and as for medium you can't go wrong with Canna Coco Professional Plus
- This full grow tent kit contains quality branded items including: 6" RAM 2-speed or Systemair RVK Duct Fan, Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter, not one but two Black Pro Magnetic or LUMii Digital Lighting Kits! and an industry standard Grasslin timer
- Don't be fooled by cheap grow tent kits on the internet that include poor quality carbon filters etc. which wear out quickly and end up costing you more money
- Incredible money-saving deal over buying the items individually
- All the parts are carefully matched to work perfectly together
- All the main parts are high quality and will last you a long time (although we do recommend you change your lamp regularly to maintain your yields and garden efficiency as time goes by)
- 2 x Euro Reflector,
- 2 x Black Pro 600w Magnetic Ballasts or LUMii 600w Digital Ballasts
- 2 x Ultra Vivid 600w HPS Lamps
- 1 x BudBox Lite 1.2m x 2.4m x 2.0m Grow Tent
- 1 x 6 Inch Ram 2-speed Mixed Flow or RVK Duct Fan
- 1 x Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter 6" (150mm) x 12" (300mm)
- 2 x LUMii Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (for timed light switching)
- 8 x 12 Litre Root Pouches
- 1 x 6-Inch (150mm) x 5 Metres Aluminium-Ducting
- 5 x Metres of Jack Chain
- 3 x Duct Clip 60mm - 225mm
- 1 x 2 Metre Mains Lead (3-Core Black) With Moulded 5 Amp Plug & Stripped Ends
Please be aware, in some cases components you receive may have different packaging to those displayed but are of the same high quality or better.
Why Upgrade to digital?
As great as magnetic ballasts have been there are many reasons to upgrade to a digital ballast. They produce less heat, weigh less and are virtually silent unlike magnetic ballasts, meaning they can mounted much easier, won't give off as much heat as their magnetic counterparts (allowing you to add lights to your grow room) and remain incredibly discreet. Digital ballasts are more efficient, generating more lumens of light for the same power drawn, in comparison to a magnetic ballast of the same wattage, they also maintain peak performance even as the lamp ages. All these factors stack up to healthier plants with larger harvests, for a slight increase in initial outlay that will pay for itself in next to time.
About This 2 x 600W Essential Grow Tent Kit:
This full grow tent kit contains the equipment that every indoor tent-grower needs for creating a truly great grow environment. We have combined all of our favourite low-cost, high-performance products to deliver the best grow tent kits available!
Optional extras for optimum results:
- Pot Saucers (10”)
- ETI Therma-Hygrometer
- 6” RAM Clip-on Fan
- Bucket for mixing nutrients
- Budget pH and EC testing kit
How to Use This 2 x 600W Essential Grow Tent Kit:
A brief summary of how to put the kit together is as follows:
Put up your grow-tent in the room in which it is to be used (once it's up, it won't fit through a standard doorway!). Put the extraction system together by connecting the duct fan to the carbon filter with about 200mm (8 inches) of your ducting and duct clips on each end. Then connect the rest of the aluminum flexi-ducting to the other side of the duct fan with the last duct clip. Ensure that the direction of air flow (arrow on the side of the duct fan) goes from the carbon filter to the long length of ducting. Get the connect the mains cable into the duct fan. Install the extraction system by using the jack chain to hang it high and to one side in the grow tent from one of the hanging bars. Run the mains lead out of one of the vent holes and tighten the drawstring. Feed the ducting out of the tent through one of the larger ducting points and tighten the drawstring around it. Run the ducting to your ventilation outlet.
Using the jack chain, hang the reflector centrally in the grow tent from another hanging rail. Screw the lamp very firmly into the lamp-holder in the reflector and ensure that the lamp is clean and free of finger-prints etc. (It is really important that the lamp is fitted as tightly as possible into the holder. If is not then arcing can occur between the centre conductor in the holder and the centre (soldered) connection on the lamp. If arcing occurs then it will ruin the lamp very quickly). Run the reflector lead through vent-holes in the back of the tent and plug it into the ballast, which ideally should be kept outside of the tent to help reduce heat build-up inside. Plug the mains leads on the ballasts into the LUMii Heavy Duty Timer and set the on and off times on the dial on the front of it and rotate the dial until the correct time is aligned with the arrow. Plug the Time-Switch into mains outlet sockets and the other plug on the contactor labeled mains into a wall socket, switch it on once you are fully set up, complete with plants, and ready to get growing with your new full grow tent kit!