Terrace Growing Solution
A Bespoke Growing Solution for the Large-Scale Grower
With its modular, white powder coated framework the Terrace Growing Solution offers growers a large scale, purpose-built table top system that puts does away with timber frame DIY attempts many growers undertake at great expense. The Terrace Growing Solution can be used individually in a grow tent setting; however, its main purpose is to combine together to form large runs, over a larger area.
Thanks to its module form, the Terrace Growing Solution can be used to create a totally bespoke hydroponic dripper setup. Offering grow room flexibility in terms of tray depths, irrigation fittings, height settings and even plant and lighting support, all suspended from the solid steel framework, allowing for even more customisable designs to fit every grow area and hydroponic growing culture.
- The Terrace Growing Solution - geared towards larger scale growers who have large areas to use wisely
- Does away with homemade, heavy and expensive timber frames of yesteryear
- Create large runs of trays (5 metres or more) from its simple, yet elegant module form
- Helps with limited head height restrictions, as trays and irrigation fittings can be set extremely low to the ground
- Trays can be interlinked and used to cascade nutrient from an upper tray to one set at a lower level
- Multiple runs can be created in a single room (dependent on width)
- Framework can also be used to suspend lighting and plant support netting
- Simple and quick to assemble with hex keys
- Can be used with pots, rockwool slabs or blocks using drip irrigation
- Totally bespoke - systems can be assembled specifically for a grower's needs
- Manufactured entirely in the UK, from powder coated steel and strong, crack resistant plastic
1 x Terrace Growing Solution framework and tray of your choice (choose your setup above from the drop down menu)
Terrace Growing Solution Tray - 100cm x 92cm
Terrace Growing Solution Framework (when erected) - 99cm x 92cm x 110cm
Terrace Growing Solution Framework with 4 Leg Extension Kit - 99cm x 92cm x 200cm
IWS 25mm Fittings
Plant support netting
How the Terrace Growing Solution works
The Terrace Growing Solution is a modular frame and tray kit that allows a grower to create a bespoke run to waste system in virtually any given area but excels when used in conjunction with other framework over a larger area. This is especially useful when growing on a larger scale, over a larger area. Typically, a grower lines up multiple units together to create a run for the water to flow down, from one try onto the next and so on using gravity. This water is then directed to a drain and fresh nutrient is added when required, essentially a large-scale drain to waste system is created.
As opposed to other large systems that might cover a similar area, the Terrace Growing Solution is highly customisable, allowing growers to tweak virtually any of the modular components at will. This includes setting the height of the trays in use and the angles on which to set them, what media type to use and irrigation fittings, to name but a few. Each grower is well catered for with the Terrace Growing Solution and as a further benefit the framework itself can be adapted to secure lighting systems and plant support netting, keeping your lighting system out of harm's way and giving extra support to your large flowering plants.
How to use the Terrace Growing Solution
The Terrace Growing Solution kits should be set up on level ground, as height adjustment can be used on the framework to allow run-off from tray to tray if required. First assemble the frame work using an hex key of the appropriate size, beginning with the bottom section and create a square frame for the tray to sit on and screw in securely. Once the tray/s are in place, fit a IWS 25mm Elbow or 25mm Straight piece and connect the dripper lines to the reservoir beneath or beside the framework and insert them into the rock wall block or pot to be used and install plant netting if required. If using the extension kit, use the hex key and fittings to fit the leg extension to the top of framework. Once fitted you can then hang a grow light from it if required.