Sol-Digital Super HPS 400v DE 1000w
High Frequency Lighting that Maintains its Spectrum at Multiple Output Levels!
Not content to just copy the competition, the research and development team at Sol-Digital have engineered their 400v / 1000w lamp to maintain it's spectrum as closely as possible when switching between different output levels (as is the case for other lamps in the Sol-Digital range). It's designed for use with the new Adjusta-Watt e-Lite 400v /1000w ballast, so you'll have all of the benefits of running three systems in one: a 400w, 600w & 1000w. However, because the lamp reduces spectral shifts and drops in efficiency to practically nothing, you'll also have none of the drawbacks. For this reason, it also makes a great, cost-effective option for those looking to replace lamps in their existing 1000w pro systems (Gavita Pro 1000w and Dimlux 1000w)
- One of the finest lamps money can buy
- For use with the Adjusta-Watt e-Lite 400v / 1000w ballast and custom reflector
- Can also be used in other 400 volt systems like the Gavita Pro 1000w and Dimlux 1000w
- Represents amazing value for money - 50% cheaper than the competition
- Runs at a higher frequency than standard HPS
- Delivers yield increases of up to 20% over standard HPS lighting
- Engineered to maintain its light output at varying output settings
- Only needs replacing once a year (on average)
- Fast warm up and re-striking times
- PAR value of 2050 umol/m2/s - as much useable plant light as the sun at midday!
1 x 1000w / 400v Sol-Digital Super HPS Lamp DE
Aswell as being compatible with Adjusta-Watt / Sol-Digital 400v lighting kits, you can also run this lamp with the Gavita Pro 1000w, the Gavita Pro 1000w E-Series the Dimlux 1000w System and Sol-Digital / Adjusta-Watt 1000w Kits
How the Super HPS Lamp Works:
This lamp is designed for use with 400v ballasts and reflectors with special double ended (DE) lamp housings. 400v ballasts convert 230v mains electricity to 400 volts in order to run lamps at higher frequencies. This in turn delivers a more intense light with a broader spectrum, which results in faster growth rates, more resilient crops and bigger yields. The team at Sol-Digital have also engineered the lamp so that there are very few negative consequences when running it at different output settings. Inferior lamps don't always respond well to being turned up or down (particularly down), triggering a spectral shift and a reduction in efficiency. This Sol-Digital lamp will allow you to change lighting output levels without negative effects. Put quite simply, this is one of the best lamps on the market, and brilliant value for money, too.
Check out the One Stop Blog to find out how to correctly fit a double-ended lamp.