Sol-Digital 600w Metal Halide Lamp - Optimised for Digital Ballasts
Great for Vegging or for Using Alongside HPS During Flower
- Sol-Digital – ultra-high output grow lamps
- Metal Halide lamp produces blue light for vegetative stage
- Optimised for high-frequency digital ballasts, like the Adjusta-Watt
- Incredible level of useable plant light - PAR of 600 umol/m2/s
- Low THD (total harmonic distortion) when paired with other Sol-Digital lamps
- No dedicated MH ballast required
- Optimised for use with your Adjusta-Watt ballast
- Fits standard E40 screw socket
1 x Sol-Digital 600w Metal Halide Lamp
Recommended for use with: Adjusta-Watt 600 Watt Switchable Digital Ballast
How the Sol-Digital 600w Metal Halide Lamp Works:
The Sol-Digital 600w Metal Halide Lamp is a single-spectrum metal halide lamp with a high level of useable plant light, often referred to as photosynthetically active radiation or PAR. The lamp mostly produces light in the blue part of the spectrum for fast vegetative growth and very short internodes, helping to eliminate stretching issues. As very little orange/red light is produced, it is not recommended for heavy flowering. It will however make exceptional supplementary lighting, broadening the spectrum of your HPS lamp. Expect greater levels of essential oil production and tougher, healthier plants.
How to Use the Sol-Digital 600w Metal Halide Lamp:
Check out the One Stop Blog to find out how to correctly fit a single-ended lamp.