Sol-Digital 250w HPS Dual Spectrum Lamp
Great for Smaller Grow Areas
Not only do Sol-Digital lamps feature a lumen output that’s above the competition, they’re also optimized to maintain consistent light spectrums when used at different wattages with adjustable ballasts. Very highly recommended!
- Released after an exhaustive research program
- Great for those working in smaller spaces
- Provides much more intense light than an equivalent CFL
- The perfect match for your Adjusta-Watt Ballast
- Low THD (total harmonic distortion) when used with Adjusta-Watts
- Engineered to maintain consistent spectrums at various output settings
- Also highly effective when used with magnetic ballasts
- Features a PAR value of 410 umol/m2/s
- Delivers great results in both veg and flower
- Can be fixed vertically or horizontally
1 x 250w lamp
How the Sol-Digital 250w HPS Lamp Works
The Sol-Digital 250w HPS Lamp is a dual-spectrum lamp that’s great for use in both the vegetative growth stage and for flowering plants. The lamp produces a high level of photosynthetically active radiation (PAR). This is light in the right spectral regions to provide the energy that your plants require to form sugars from water and CO2 in the surrounding atmosphere.
Digital ballasts are outgrowing traditional magnetic ballasts in popularity year on year, mostly due to the flexibility they provide in controlling temperatures, especially during difficult summer months. Often, this flexibility comes at a price - HPS lamps are optimized for use at their intended output levels, and when they are powered through adjustable ballasts at different outputs, their light spectrums can be negatively effected. The new Sol-Digital range of grow lamps represent a huge breakthrough in this area, providing consistent spectrums and useable light (PAR) at multiple settings. Extensive research has been put into optimizing these lamps for use with Adjusta-Watt ballasts, though they perform fantastically with any compatible high-quality ballast, be it magnetic or digital.
How to Use the Sol-Digital 250w HPS Lamp
Check out the One Stop Blog to find out how to correctly fit a single-ended lamp.