Secret Jardin 26W T-LED Blue Propagation / Veg / Supplementary Light
Great for Cuttings and Seedlings or as a Supplementary Light
Growing your cuttings through to fully established plants (before flowering) can be a challenging business, particularly when trying to keep electricity costs down. Make it easy with this 26W Light from Secret Jardin. It will amaze you with it's efficiency and the speed of growth that it can promote for the amount of electricity that it uses.
- Secret Jardin - well known and established hydroponics manufacturer
- Cutting Edge LED technology emits the most photosynthetically active light for growing the best cuttings and clones
- Produces 80 lumens per watt at an efficiency of more than 80% PAR
- Blue T-LEDs for excellent propagation and vegetative growth
- Can also be used as blue supplementary lighting in flower - fits vertically in the corners of a tent
- LED Angle - 120 degrees
- LED expected life (on average) - 30,000 hours
- 144 LEDs for excellent coverage
- Runs cool
- Power Total of 2080 lumens
- Equivalent light output to a 55W Fluorescent Light
- LED Colour Temperature - 6500 degrees Kelvin
1 x Secret Jardin 26W T-LED Blue Propagation Light with 1.8m mains lead
54cm x 4cm x 30cm
360 grams (0.36 kg)
How the Secret Jardin T-LED Works:
The Secret Jardin 26W T-LED Blue Light uses quality LEDs with a blue spectrum to grow cuttings into rooted clones and beyond - into healthy, vigorous and bushy established plants. Or it can be used as blue supplementary lighting in a flowering set-up - it can even be hung vertically in the corners of a flowering tent.
Secret Jardin 26w 54cm T-LED Bar Light Footprint over a 1.2m x 1.2m area at a height of 150mm:
How to Use the Secret Jardin T-LED:
The Secret Jardin T-LED Propagation Light is shaped as a long bar. The best way to use it is to position the plants underneath it in a line. Alternatively, they can be used as supplementary lighting by hanging them vertically in the corners of a tent. The unit throws light out from the LEDs in a 120 degree angle. Hung horizontally at least a few inches above the tops of your cuttings/clones then there should be plenty of coverage for at least 2 (in some cases 3) rows of small plants or cuttings. For larger, established plants it will provide adequate light for a minimum of one row. Simply arrange your plants in rows so that the light can cover them adequately and hang the lamp above it with at least a short distance between the bottom of the lamp and the tops of the hightest plants. Connect the mains plug into a mains outlet socket and switch on.
To provide supplementary blue light in a flowering tent, hang the unit(s) vertically in the corners and experience happier and healthier plants!