RUSH PLUS DWC System - 60 litre - 82cm Spacing
High-Performance Undercurrent Technology
RUSH DWC systems have got the whole hydroponics industry talking, and the chatter is by far the loudest among commercial growers, who recognise an opportunity to increase yields when they see one! You see, roots grow more rapidly and vigorously in this system than any other grow system we've tested. You'll also get luscious, vibrant growth in the top half of plants, too (a natural consequence of a thriving root-zone)! One thing that pictures don't quite give away, however, is the rapid rate at which plants grow in this system. The growth is so explosive that veg times are slashed by as much as a third in some cases, so you can grow lower numbers of much larger plants without having to factor in any extra time to do so. Users are reporting that the RUSH DWC System is helping them to break previous records, often by considerable distances, and that they're managing to do it running fewer plants than ever before! We're blown away by the potential of this system and we're sure that you will be too!
The 60 Litre system gives you the space the create even bigger root masses! along with 2 inspection zones to make admiring your roots even easier.
Whatever the size of your space we have a system suited for your needs, select your system size from the dropdown.
- Designed, built and rigorously tested by industry-leading hydro system experts, Nut Systems
- Utilises undercurrent technology, with up to 34 full circulations per hour!
- Keeps nutrients evenly mixed among all plants in the system at all times
- Super-charges nutrient solutions with incredibly high levels of oxygen
- The most impressive root growth of any system we've tested
- Strong, healthy roots produce bigger and better plants (with enhanced flavours and heavier yields)
- An incredibly productive system – great for commercial growers looking to maximise yields
- Flexible and fully modular – add and remove containers without having to drain the system
- Requires very little growing media (only 6.5 litres of clay pebbles for each plant!)
- Features access holes for checking inside the system (admiring your roots!)
- No timer needed for pumps, etc – should be left running 24/7
- Use your IWS Vegigator to prepare plants for an even quicker turnaround
- Drastically reduces the chances of getting root rot / pythium compared to typical DWC / bubbler buckets
- 62mm (2 1/2") pipework reduces the likelihood of experiencing blockages
- Adjustable float switch, so that you can raise or lower the water level in the system
- Professional grade pumps made by Charles Austin and New Jet
- Comes with a Flexi Tank – easy to transport and set up
The RUSH PLUS DWC System:
Recommended but not included: Silver bullet Roots (gets rid of any harmful bacteria in your system giving you trouble free growing) Air pump kit (for oxygenating and mixing the nutrient solution in the IWS reservoir), Tank heater/chiller (to keep the nutrient solution from getting too hot or cold in the more extreme summer/winter months).
"Root-zones grow like they're on steroids in the RUSH PLUS DWC System - there's just nothing else quite like it"
The RUSH DWC System is brought to you by the team that gave the world IWS – a set of grow systems that have become the go-to choice for commercial growers looking to maximise yields. The basic principle for the RUSH System is similar to that of a bubbler bucket. Plants are suspended over bubbling water from 6.5 litre net pots filled with clay pebbles. The roots grow out from the clay pebbles and down into the bubbling water, thriving in the extremely high levels of oxygen generated by an air pump and air stone. The RUSH DWC System takes this concept and pushes it to the next level by adding undercurrent technology. Thick 62mm pipe (2 ½ inch) connects each container, and nutrients flow through the entire system up to 34 times per hour! The effect this undercurrent circulation has on plants is truly staggering!
On the diagram above, you'll notice that the undercurrent is formed as nutrient solution is drawn from the back of the system towards the front, where it is then pumped into the controller buckets (forming a loop). These controller buckets or 'brains' are similar to those found with IWS Systems; they work to maintain the water levels in the Oxypot containers using a float switch system. Controllers only ever draw the exact volume of nutrient from the Flexi Tank required to fill the system to the correct level. This is done using gravity (without pumps); so keeping your Flexi Tank higher than the rest of the system is not a problem, and can even help, allowing you to drain it right to the very bottom. If you do decide to raise
When you first introduce plants to the system, the roots will still be quite short. With the RUSH DWC, you can raise the water level up by raising the float inside the controller bucket. Roots will then have an easier time growing down into the nutrient solution. Another way to experiment with height levels is to flip over the lid to the Oxypot, which allows the 6.5 litre net pots to sit lower down.
We've talked about the root growth you can expect to see and the rapid veg times already, but what we haven't mentioned is the effect that this undercurrent system has on fruits. The heavy oxygenation levels help to maximise plants' uptake of nutrients, delivering ridiculously oversized fruits and extremely heavy levels of essential oil production. The RUSH isn't just great for those looking to maximise their yields, it's also great for the connoisseur who demands an end product with pungent aromas and a rich depth of flavour.
The team at Nut Systems have designed the RUSH System so that it can be modified and maintained without having to drain your nutrients, thanks to the inclusion of blanking caps which fit perfectly over the 62mm pipe work. This makes adding extra Oxypots a doddle and gives you the flexibility to build your ideal system, one step at a time.
RUSH PLUS DWC Kit List
- Air Line non return check values
- 2 Inch ball airstones
- Aqua Pot inner
- Flexi Tan to suit your system size
- Charles Austin Air Pump
- 6mm Black Flexi Pipe
- Steel Manifold
- 60 Litre RUSH Pots to suit your system size
- Lid for 60 Litre Pot
- RUSH Control pot
- RUSH Short Straight Pot connector
- RUSH short end elbow
- RUSH Short Brain elbow
- RUSH blanking caps
- 25mm braided R-DWC hose
- Control pot to Flexi tank connection
- New Jet water pump
4 Pot 2 Lane system: 1.8m x 1.2m
6 Pot 2 Lane system: 2.4m by 1.2m
8 Pot 2 Lane system: 3.0m by 1.2m
9 Pot 3 Lane system: 2.5m by 2.0m
10 Pot 2 Lane system: 3.7m by 1.2m
12 Pot 4 Lane system: 2.4m by 2.6m
16 Pot 4 Lane system: 3.0m by 2.6m
18 Pot 3 Lane system: 4.5m by 2.0m
20 Pot 4 Lane system: 3.7m by 2.6m
24 Pot 4 Lane system: 4.4m by 2.6m
Please note: Our grow systems are designed to provide years of trouble free use, having undergone rigorous testing and development. However, at One Stop Grow Shop, we believe that it's good practice to take a few simple precautions that will reduce the risk of leakages to practically zero. For complete peace of mind, secure pipework that's joined onto barbed fittings using jubilee clips or cable ties, and place run-off trays / floor secure sheeting underneath the system. It's much better to be safe than sorry.