Plant!t Dirt Pot (11-37 Litre)
Space-Efficient Square Design, Thick Fabric & Supports For Your Bamboo Canes
The team at Plant!t have taken the typical fabric root pruning pot design and pushed things a step further. Dirt Pots offer the same benefits as Smart Pots and Root Pouches, but they also have tabs stitched into each corner that allow you to insert bamboo canes as supports. They're manufactured using incredibly thick, robust fabric and their square edges also allow plants to be positioned next to each other as efficiently as possible without wasting any space at the ground level, making your indoor garden as efficient as possible.
- Pushes the fabric root-pruning concept to a whole new level
- Air-prunes roots for a dense and fibrous radial root system
- Eliminates root circling around the sides of the pot
- Features square sides for the most efficient use of space
- Comes with tabs stitched into each corner for housing support canes
- Reduces the time it takes to develop a thick root system, speeding up veg times
- Helps to create a root-system that is not possible in conventional pots
- Delivers healthier plants and bigger yields
- Made from super high-quality, thick material
- Features tabs in each corner for adding support canes
- Creates a super oxygenated root-zone
- Can be folded flat for storage
Plant!t Dirt Pot (11-37 Litre) in your chosen size
11 litre - 24cm x 24cm x 23cm
17 litre - 27cm x 27cm x 25cm
26 litre - 30cm x 30cm x 28cm
37 litre - 35cm x 35cm x 32cm
How the Dirt Pots Work:
The Plant!t Dirt Pot is a square sided growing container made of fabric which allows air to pass through, aerating plant roots and "air-pruning" them when they hit the sides/bottom of the pot. In a conventional pot, roots grow outwards from the plant and when they hit the side-wall they begin to spiral around it. This process is relatively inefficient as the root-system ends up being densest around the outside of the pot leaving much of the soil within the container devoid of any roots. Dirt Pots work in a very different way. Roots begin growing out from the plant as in a normal pot but when the roots try to grow through the fabric side or bottom they are "air-pruned". This causes the plant to send out more and more root-shoots which fill out the soil with a full and dense root-system. As they're square sided, you can maximise the efficiency of your floor space to provide the largest possible area for root development. Dirt Pots also feature tabs that are sewn into each corner which you can use to insert bamboo canes for an extra later of support.
How to use the Dirt Pot:
Simply fill the Dirt Pot with your favourite soil or soilless mix and place it where it is going to be used. Transfer your plant into it and water slowly and thoroughly. Remember that Dirt Pots are not rigid, so once a plant is growing in one be extra gentle and careful when moving it around to avoid disturbing or damaging the root-mass. Ideally, once a plant is in a Dirt Pot, leave it where it is as much as possible! Note that Dirt Pots feature tabs in each corner, allowing you to insert bamboo canes for extra support.