Plant Magic 60/40 50 Litre
High-Quality 60/40 Blend with Added Mycorrhizae
With 60% clay pebbles, Plant Magic 60/40 delivers exceptional drainage, making it great for use with flood & drain systems, and also drippers. The 40% coco content acts as a buffer, helping the medium to retain some additional moisture which allows you to feed less frequently while giving you extra time to react if a pump fails.
- Produced to the same high standards as the rest of the Plant Magic range
- Provides an oxygen-rich environment and sublime drainage
- Perfect for use with flood & drain systems
- Inoculated with mycorrhizal fungi, for even faster root growth
- Enriched with calcium nitrate to prevent deficiencies
Excellent value for money
- Can be used straight from the bag
- Mostly nutrient free, allowing you to tailor your feed to your plants’ exact needs
1 x 50L bag of Plant Magic 60/40 (60% clay pebbles and 40% coco)
Recommended Additional Purchases
Air Pruner Cloth Pots - to maximise aeration
Ecothrive Biosys - to further boost microbe populations
How Plant Magic 60/40 Works
60/40 Coco Pebble Mix contains a blend of clay pebbles (60%) and coco (40%). It’s most commonly used with flood & drain and dripper systems. It offers the kind of drainage and oxygenation that's associated with clay pebbles, delivering intense root development, and in turn, rapid growth rates in the top half of the plant. The 40% coco content acts as a buffer, allowing the medium to hold onto more water. This means that you won't have to feed as often.
Plant Magic 60/40 is supplied pre-inoculated with mycorrhizal fungi. These microorganisms have an array of roles that boost growth rates even further. By attaching themselves to roots, they effectively increase the total surface area of the rootzone, massively improving nutrient uptake.
How to Use Plant Magic 60/40
Plant Magic 60/40 is supplied ready to use, straight out of the bag. 60/40 contains no nutrient, so you'll need to start feeding as quickly as possible.