Phresh Carbon Filters
Kill Smells Stone Dead While Maximising Airflow
Phresh Filters have been around for years and are known as some of the best carbon filters in the industry. They combine lightweight aluminium housings with high-grade RC-48 granular carbon and 51% open mesh, in order to destroy smells while maximising airflow.
- 51% open mesh for superior airflow
- Filled with high-grade, coal-derived RC-48 Australian activated carbon
- Long lasting - effective for up to two years
- Supplied with two pre-filters - clean one of them with no downtime
- Teams up nicely with the HyperFan V2 and V2 Stealth
- Features a cone-shaped internal base to optimise airflow
- Lightweight aluminium construction reduces strain on your tent
- A variety of sizes available, from 6-inch to 12-inch
1 x Phresh Filter (choose your size using the dropdown menu)
(133600) 150/300 (6")
(133605) 200/600 (8")
(133610) 200/1000 (8")
(133615) 250/600 (10")
(133620) 250/750 (10")
(133625) 250/1000 (10")
(133630) 315/1000 (12")
(133635) 315/1200 (12")
How Phresh Filters Work
Your extraction system is used to pull air from the grow space, taking excess heat and moisture with it. By attaching a carbon filter, you will ensure that the air is completely free of odours before it gets extracted to an outside point. The Phresh filter contains a layer of RC-48 activated virgin carbon which removes particulates as they pass through.
Phresh filters are designed with 51% open mesh, which improves airflow rates. With better airflow, you'll put less pressure on your fan, making it easier to lower temperatures and control the environment.
How to Use Phresh Filters
For more information on setting up your extraction system, check out our blog.
Try not to expose your Phresh Filter to humidity levels above 75%.