Moonshine Nutrient Enhancer - 10 litre
Moonshine - A Powerful Bio-Stimulant
Moonshine has got the whole hydroponics industry talking right now! It's a natural product that boosts growth and vigour in practically every area of the plant. Expect to see stronger root systems, quicker flowering times, bigger fruits, better aromas and plants with an increased resistance to stress!
- Powerful bio-stimulant that increases nutrient uptake
- Contains plant growth stimulators
- Dramatically increases the growth and development of roots
- Increases cation exchange capacity in the growing medium
- Contains sugars which help to fatten out fruits, adding weight and density
- Improves the quality of your crop, as well as the size of your yield
- An excellent source of plant hormones, auxin, gibberellin & cytokinin
- Can be used with any growing medium or grow system - hydroponics, coco and soil!
- 100% safe - free from carcinogens and other nasty chemicals
- Increases resistance to drought, disease and adverse environmental conditions
- Stimulates the production of terpenes - the molecules responsible for pungent aromas
- Helps plants to finish up early - for a faster turnaround time
How Moonshine Works:
Moonshine is an all-round tonic that boosts your crop in multiple areas by harnessing the raw power of natural plant extracts. Add it to your routine and you can expect to see faster, stronger growth from the root zone up. Moonshine is used right the way through the grow and bloom phases, but the effects are most obvious during late flower. Moonshine can shave time off the flowering cycle, for a quicker turnaround (and a more productive garden overall). It will enhance aromas by boosting terpene production, and will also increase the size and density of fruits - thanks to the inclusion of an array of sugars and amino acids.
What Ingredients Are in Moonshine?
Cedar oil, cinnamon oil, citronella oil, corn oil, dextonic acid, diammonium salts, ethyl lactate, extracts of garlic, geranium oil, gluconic acid, jojoba oil, karanja oil, lemongrass oil, lily extract, mint oil, organic alcohol, peppermint oil, phosphate salts, pine chemicals (tall oil fatty acids), processed extracts of sugar cane, processed kelp extract, sapodilla, sodium coco poly glucoside citrate, soya (glycerides) and soybean oil (methyl ester)
Roots grown using Moonshine in an IWS System
Moonshine can be used alongside your regular feeding routine in any growing medium and with any grow system. It has no effect on EC levels and is pH stable. Apply at a rate of 1ml per litre of nutrient solution.
Please note: Moonshine maximise the effectiveness of your nutrients. For this reason, you'll need to reduce any mineral based feeds and additives by a third. Moonshine works so well that, if you don't do this, you will risk burning your plants.