Medusa Run To Waste System (Large Trays, No Pots)
Run to Waste Baseline Tray Kits - Take the Hassle Out of Feeding!
Choose a Baseline Tray kit and take the headaches out of your growing routine! They save loads of time for handwaterers (who are used to dealing with saucers and trays that are full of excess run-off). And once you try running a Baseline Tray grow system, you'll no doubt want to go the whole hog and upgrade to a dripper system, which you can do easily with this kit - that's why we've included a Brain Controller that can tackle both set-ups!
- Saves you having to deal with excess run-off
- Lightens the load for handwaterers - spend that extra time tending to your plants
- Versatile and fully upgradable
- Baseline Trays have been developed and tested to destruction by the team at Medusa Hydroponics
- Can easily be upgraded to a dripper system
- 25mm Icetube pipework to minimise blockages, as well as enabling run off to drain as quickly as possible
- Perfect for those with limited headroom
- Baseline trays feature easy access for fitting connectors, unlike other similar products
- Features a dipped central area that lifts rootzones above run-off as it drains through the system
- Built from robust, highly crack-resistant plastic
- Features flat edges to connect fittings, for a superior, leak resistant fit
Growing on uneven ground? Check out the Medusa Base Booster Baseline Tray
To find out more, click here to visit the One Stop Grow Shop Blog: Introducing the Baseline Tray.
Medusa Baseline Trays (Standard) (from 4-16 depending on tray number selection)
25mm Icetube pipe to suit your system size
Run-to-Waste Brain Pot (inc float switch and pump)
How the Baseline Tray Works
When growing in soil or coco you're going to need to allow for around 10% run-off. This run-off liquid has got to go somewhere, but unfortunately, in many cases, it ends up sitting around in saucers or trays. Roots hate being sat in run-off because it starves them of oxygen and opens up the doorway to crop-destroying issues like pythium (a problem you absolutely do not want to be dealing with). The Baseline Tray Kit offers you the solution - it's a massive improvement over saucers and trays because it allows you to get rid of waste nutrient quickly and easily. Inside the Medusa Baseline Tray is a dipped area that has a pre-drilled hole. Use this hole to connect the supplied 25mm Icetube pipe and fittings to your Brain Controller and then use the brain to pump away the waste. We have chosen 25mm pipework after many hours of testing to minimise blockages, as well as making sure the excess nutrient solution is drained from the trays as quickly as possible to ensure that your plants are not sitting in waste for any longer than they need to be.
Dimensions for Each Tray
Internal (Max Pot Size)
33cm x 28.5cm
External (Dimensions for Floor Space)
41.5cm x 37cm x 9.5cm
Which system will fit in my tent?
Medusa Baseline kit:
4 Medusa Baseline kit: 1.2 x 1.2 metre
6 or 8 Medusa Baseline kit: 1.2 x 2.4 metre
12 Medusa Baseline kit: 2 x 2 metre
16 Medusa Baseline kit: 2.4 x 2.4 metre