Isomax (Air Force 2) Silencer Fan & CarboAir Filter and Phonic Trap Ducting Extraction Kit
CarboAir Expert Filtration Meets the Raw Power of Isomax
The Isomax (Air Force 2) fans high-quality motor runs whisper quiet whilst pulling high volumes of spent air. Now we have combined the Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Fan with the highly acclaimed CarboAir Carbon Filter turning your hobby grow into a pro grow.
The CarboAir Filters set the bar for extraction, they are built to the exacting standards of Systemair - makers of the famous Revolution fans. CarboAir utilises coarser, incredibly high-quality carbon in thicker beds than competing carbon filters. This gives you optimal contact time to irradiate smells whilst also maintaining unbeatable airflow from your fan. To connect the Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Fan and CarboAir together we've included a fast clamp for super-fast connection between the two and stealthy Phonic Trap Ducting. This is the complete package for superior air extraction and carbon filtration in one kit, making you a pro grower in no time. All our Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Kits are endorsed by the Global Air Supplies, the makers of the CarboAir Carbon Filters (Pro Grow Filters).
- Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Fans - prestige products at the pinnacle of the market
- Integrated silencing technology to keep noise to a bare minimum
- High torque, Swiss engineered motor generates impressive air pressure
- Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Fans come with built in hanging attachments for easy positioning
- CarboAir Filters kill smells stone dead without stifling your fan power, contains pure virgin activated granular carbon
- Hand built CarboAir Filters are made to an incredibly high standard, quality approved by Systemair
- CarboAir Filters maintain high performance levels at their rated airflows for at least 18 months
- Superior build quality on both units, manufactured to the highest level
- All CarboAir filters come with pre-fitted filter sleeves that are machine washable
- CarboAir Filters come with hanging points making them quick and simple to hang
- Phonic Trap ducting included - the very best for sound suppression when stealth is paramount
- Both Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction Fans and CarboAir filters combine beautifully, turning your hobby grow into a pro grow
Recommended Additional Purchases
Hanging equipment - to mount your extraction kit at the top of your grow room or grow tent
Which Size Kit Do I Need for My Grow Tent?
There exists a (relatively) easy formula to work out which size extraction you need for your space, find out the volume in m3 (meters cubed) of your grow space with Width x Length x Height = Volume. Then, using that figure do, Volume x 60 = Air Movement Per Hour (this will refresh the air in your grow room every minute).
If you are using a filter (which you are), Air Movement Per Hour x 1.2 = the amount of air your fan will need to move - use the figures below to match up your space to an Isomax (Air Force 2) Fan kit!
Bear in mind it's always better to over spec your fan and reduce its output with a controller, this gives you the flexibility to increase it's output to maintain optimum conditions for your plants, for example in the middle of summer.
6" (150mm) 310/360/410 m3/hr (Isomax Fan) with 150mm/500mm CarboAir Filter
8" (200mm) 570/770/870 m3/hr (Isomax Fan) with 200mm/600mm CarboAir Filter
10" (250mm) 1480 m3/hr (Low speed Isomax Fan) with 250mm/600mm CarboAir Filter
10" (250mm) 2310 m3/hr (High speed Isomax Fan) with 250mm/600mm CarboAir Filter
12" (315mm) 2380 m3/hr (Low speed Isomax Fan) with 315mm/600mm CarboAir Filter
12" (315mm) 3260 m3/hr (High speed Isomax Fan) with 315mm/600mm CarboAir Filter
How the Isomax Kit Works
The Isomax (Air Force 2) Extraction fans are designed from the ground-up to reduce noise levels. The outer casing functions as a silencer and has a thick layer of insulating foam-lining around its inside, providing outstanding sound protection whilst being remarkably lightweight. Isomax (Air Force 2) fans feature Swiss-engineered, energy-efficient motors, reducing power consumption and lowering energy bills, making them incredibly economical. These fans are highly reliable. Once installed, operational failures are rare making them practically maintenance free. Overheating is prevented by a thermal switch, so peace of mind can be maintained at all times. The Isomax (Air Force 2) 6 inch and 8 inch fans are variable wattage giving you the ability to moderate your air speed.
Phonic Trap Ducting is provided for superior sound control over both acoustic ducting and combi ducting for total peace of mind, ideal when keeping quiet is key.
How to Use the Isomax Kit
Check out the following blog post for a visual guide to installing extraction systems. Note that this kit includes a fast clamp, so the method of joining up the fan and filter is slightly different in this case.
Make sure that you hang the system at the top of your grow area (to remove hot air) and make sure that ducting leads to an outside point. Try not to include any sharp bends in the layout of your ducting or you will reduce the effectiveness of your system.