HR-15 Humidifier and Hygrostat Controller
First Choice of the Professionals
As plants transpire, they lose water through their stomata (small openings on leaf surfaces). If the moisture levels in the surrounding atmosphere are too low, then the volume of water released by plants through their stomata will be higher, which can have very negative impact (wilting, stress and poor health). Boosting the level of moisture in the atmosphere, when necessary, will have a huge impact on plant growth and vitality.
The HR-15 is a fully automated solution that takes water from a separate source (using a float switch system) and distributes it into the air as and when required, based on readings taken by its sensing equipment.
- Very easy to install
- Auto-fills from a header tank (sold separately)
- Increases moisture levels in the grow area
- Accelerates plant growth rates
- Comes with a hygrostat, which automatically switches the unit on and off as required
- Maintains perfect humidity levels at all times (just choose a setting between 10% and 80% relative humidity)
- Not to be used with hard water
- Covers grow rooms of up to 30m2
- Designed for 4-6 lights
- Can be used to regulate VPD using the Intelligent Humidity Controller
How the HR-15 Humidifer and Hygrostat Work:
The HR-15 connects to a separate header tank, which supplies water to the unit. It works via a float switch system, so that water is only ever sent to the unit when it is needed - it will never overflow. No pump is required, as it's a gravity fed system. The HR-15 then plugs into the separate hygrostat and the hygrostat plugs into the wall. The hygrostat regulates the HR-15 so that it only ever introduces moisture into the air when it needs to.
It should be noted that the HR-15 is designed for use with water that has been filtered through a reverse osmosis unit. Filtering water removes excess salts that can damage internal components and cause issues in your growroom. These salts can even corrode your reflectors, causing a drop in yields. If you wish to use this unit with unfiltered water, you do so at your own risk. We cannot except returns and the manufacturers will not send out a replacement.
Requires a two pin to three pin adapter