Hellion 750w UHF Lamp
Replaces the Lamp Found with the Adjust-A-Wings Hellion
This 750w, double-ended lamp is highly efficient, turning the vast majority of the energy supplied to it into usable light in the red areas of the spectrum.
- Replaces the lamp found with the Adjust-A-Wings Hellion
- High-grade Japanese arc tube with crystal quartz jacket
- Delivers exceptional yields, thanks to its heavy concentrations of red light
- Utilizes 400v technology on a 230 volt domestic mains supply
- Has a longer lifespan than regular HPS lamps - lasts for 12 months!
- Excellent photon efficiency of 2.10 umol / Joule
1 x 750w double-ended Hellion lamp
How the Hellion 750w Lamp Works
This a replacement for the lamp found with the Hellion fixture, which combines professional 400v greenhouse lighting technology with the excellent Adjust-A-Wings reflector.
Check out the One Stop Blog to find out how to correctly fit a double-ended lamp.