Heliospectra Hydro Full Grow Kit
The Connoisseur Growers 1.2m Full Grow Kit
This kit gives you everything you need to pull down some really incredible produce, you're definitely going to have the neighbours knocking on your door to have a taste of your goods! The Heliospectra gives your plants masses of light, with comparative to HPS, very little heat output. Go for the LX model and you'll have complete control of the light spectrum and output via an app, with the ability to simulate sunrise/set and tune the light output to any variety of plant!
You can see the effects with your own eyes, in the rapid growth rates, the glowing plant health, the quality of the end-product, and the killer yields!!! we have teamed up the Heliospectra with some of the best available equipment including a 1.2m x 1.2m BudBox Grow Tent, Hyper Fan full extraction kit (with a Rhino Pro carbon filter), a 4 x 18 litre Wilma System and high quality Shogun Hydro nutrients, along with loads of other essential items.
- More productive than using HID grow lights with better quality and yield
- Lower temperature output, Ideal for hotter months
- Choose between the Heliospectra E601C and the LX, the LX giving you full control over every aspect of the spectrum and the ability to simulate sun rise/set
- Heliospectra Lights have an advanced footprint which gives incredible canopy penetration and spread
- Far red and white LEDs alongside blue and red give a full spectrum, optimising photosynthesis
- Comes with a high end Bud Box tent, growers favourite Wilma System and the incredible Hyper Fan extraction kit.
- Heliospectra E601C or Heliospectra LX601C Grow Light (dependant on your choice in the drop down menu)
- 1.2m x 1.2m x 2.0m BudBox Pro Grow Tent
- Hyper Fan 6" (150mm) Full extraction Kit including Rhino Carbon Filter and Combi Ducting
- Wilma V2 4 x 18 litre Pot Dripper System
- Shogun Samurai Coco Nutrient A&B 1 Litre
- Agrolab Digital Hygrometer / Thermometer
- 2 x Gold Label Special Mix 60/40 (60% Clay Pebbles & 40% Coco Mix) - 50 Litre Bag
- LUMii Standard 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (for timed waterings/feeds)
- LUMii Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (only included with the Heliospectra E601C, the LX has its own built in timer system)
- Ram 6" Clip-On Fan
- 10ml Syringe with 0.5ml Graduations
- 4 x 3-Inch Large Hole Rockwool Cubes
- CarboAir Rope Ratchets
How to use the Heliospectra Hydro Full Grow Kit:
A brief summary of how to set up your complete grow kit is as follows:
Erect your grow-tent in the room in which it is to be used. Put the extraction system together by connecting the Duct Fan to the Carbon Filter with about 200mm (8 inches) of your Aluminium Flexi-ducting and Duct clips on each end. Then connect the rest of the ducting to the other side of the Duct Fan with the last Duct Clip. Ensure that the direction of air flow (arrow on the side of the Duct Fan) goes from the Carbon Filter to the long length of Ducting. Connect the mains cable into the Duct Fan. Install the extraction system by hanging it high and to one side in the tent from one of the hanging bars. Run the mains lead out of one of the small vent holes in the back of the tent and tighten the drawstring. Feed the ducting out of the tent through one of the larger ducting points and tighten the drawstring around it. Run the ducting to your ventilation outlet.
Using the rope ratchets, hang the Heliospectra centrally in the tent from another hanging rail. Run the power lead through one of the smaller vent-holes in the back of the tent and plug it in (plug it into the LUMii Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch if you are using the Heliospectra E601C)
Put the Wilma V2 4 x 18 Pot Dripper system together and place it centrally in the bottom of the tent with the reservoir access gap toward the door. Wash and soak the coco peat and then fill each pot to within an inch or two of the top. Fill the reservoir with fresh water and add nutrient according to the Shogun grow-schedule, measuring it out with the syringe and then mixing it well in the reservoir.
Set your plants into the Coco peat in the pots and run a drip-line to each one so that the stake is close to the plant root-ball. Plug the pump into the LUMii standard timer and set it to deliver two or three 15-minute feeds per day. The frequency of the feeds may need to be increased as your plants get larger.
Switch on the extractor fan and then switch on the light. At this point your complete grow kit is fully set up.
Use the digital hygrometer & thermometer to monitor the humidity and temperature inside the tent. Top up the nutrient tank when it drops by 20% or more and completely change the nutrient solution once per week.