Hailea SSH Air Pump Kit with Flat Air Stones
Delivers Super-Oxygenation for Larger Numbers of Plants
This kit contains everything needed to aerate your hydroponic system and make sure your roots are getting plenty of oxygen. It features an awesome adjustable air pump from Hailea, who are world famous for their high-quality aquarium equipment. This kit works perfectly for getting oxygen into reservoirs or indivual system containers pots, like those in the IWS DWC system.
- Manufactured by Hailea - a world leader in aquarium technology
- Utilises Hailea's Super Silent technology
- Promotes high levels of oxygen in your nutrient solution
- Encourages rapid root growth
- Helps to prevent root diseases, such as pythium
- 12 air stone: 1 x Hailea ACO-9810, 12 x 4" air stone, 15m of PVC airline tubing, 12 x check valves, 1 x 12-way manifold, 1 x rubber pump elbow with clips
- 16 air stone: 1 x Hailea ACO-9820, 16 x 4" air stone, 20m of PVC airline tubing, 16 x check valves, 1 x 18-way manifold, 1 x rubber pump elbow with clips
- 18 air stone: 1 x Hailea ACO-9820, 18 x 4" air stone, 20m of PVC airline tubing, 18 x check valves, 1 x 18-way manifold, 1 x rubber pump elbow with clips
- 24 air stone: 1 x Hailea ACO-9820, 24 x 4" air stone, 30m of PVC airline tubing, 24 x check valves, 1 x 26-way manifold, 1 x rubber pump elbow with clips
Recommended additional purchases:
Running a deep water culture system? Then why not check out Plant Magic DWC nutrients, which are formulated specifically for the job. And don't forget that adding Silver Bullet to your reservoir will ward off root diseases for up to 5 weeks, keeping your plants growing sweetly during even the most diffcult periods.
How this Air Pump Kit Works:
Hailea air pumps are high-quality, adjustable output pumps for moving air through air line tubing and into submerged airstones. Air is taken in on the underside of the unit and an oscillating diaphragm pushes the air through the output nozzles on the front of the unit. The air flow can easily be adjusted using a control knob on the top of the unit. Hailea pumps produce amazing pressure levels for their size, and the entering air passes through a multi-level muffler to keep noise to a minimum. The special rubber feet on the unit are designed to absorb a considerable amount of the vibration. Very little noise is produced at all, particularly when set to the minimum setting. Power consumption is also very low.
Using this Air Pump Kit:
Connect the L-shaped piece of rubber tubing to the air outlet point. Fit the manifold into the rubber tubing and secure it in place using the two provided clips. Connect lengths of air line tubing to each manifold outlet and insert the barbs of your air stone into the other end of each length of air line.
Insert your check valves into each air line by making a cut in the pipe. The black end should be joined to the air line tubing coming from the air pump and the clear end should be fitted to the air line that moves on out towards the air stone. This will prevent back any water siphoning back towards the pump, should the unit be accidentally switched off, or in the event of a power failure. Even so, it's still best practice to position your air pump in a raised area, using a stand or shelf, etc., so that it sits above the waterline of the pump’s destination reservoirs or system.
Never immerse the pump in water!