A great new gravity-fed system that's a doddle to use, with no pumps or timers required!
The GoGro Module is a highly effective new gravity fed system, requiring minimal upkeep and engineered to provide maximum yield and versatility. It is designed for simplicity and ease of use, as either a single unit or as a system with multiple pots.
- Super versatile module, with incredibly simple set-up
- Capable of delivering excellent yields
- Can be used as a stand-alone unit or as a system with multiple pots
- Requires no electrical supply - totally gravity fed
- Available with two pot sizes 15 litre and 25 litre
- Cost-effective and sturdy build
The GoGro Module Contains:
The GoGro Module includes –
- 1 x Round pot (available in 15 litre or 25 litre, depending on your growing needs)
- 1 x GoGro tray (with lid)
- 1 x GoGro valve
- 4 x GoGro valve pillar support
- 1 x 4mm tube
- 1 x GoGro root control disc (available in 265mm or 300mm)
- 1 x Tray collar (only with 15mm)
- 1 x 4mm barb tee
- 1 x 13mm/4mm Double barb reducer tee
How the GoGro Module Works:
The GoGro Module is a self-sufficient piece of kit that takes a lot of the effort out of growing. It's gravity-fed, which makes it an automatic system. This means that you don’t need to connect any equipment to a mains supply to get the full benefits, and you can effectively leave it alone to take care of feeding your grow for you.
This flexible module is specifically designed to fit into greenhouses and gardens with minimal stress. The module itself can be used as a single unit, or a full system with multiple pots which gives you variety. The sizes of 15L and 25L leave a lot of space that allows for mass root development.
This passive system is incredibly easy to use, simple to set up, and a piece of cake to maintain. No longer will you have to worry about daily watering of your plants
Using the GoGro Module:
The GoGro is built around the patented GoGro Valve, which automatically controls the flow of water into the tray. Capillary action then keeps the media damp so that the plants aren’t ever short of water. The valve comes preassembled and is constructed from durable ABS. It has a 2mm barbed inlet which also comes preassembled, making it simple and highly effective.
The tray holds both 15L and 25L pots and the circular design allows for pots to be easily rotated, disrupting any root development out of the pot. It also includes deep tray grooves for better nutrient circulation, and a super convenient tube tidy which allows you to configure modules in a neat and tidy manner.
For more detailed instructions on how to properly set up the module, please see the instructions manual that is included with the GoGro.