Gavita Pro 1700e LED Grow Light 645w
The Gavita LED Grow Light Gives You The Highest Quality LED On The Market.
By spreading an array of industry leading Osram and Samsung diodes over eight separate strips, the Gavita Pro 1700e LED grow light produces a footprint that's almost perfectly even! Running at a ground-breaking 2.6 µmol per watt, it loses very little of its power to excess heat, turning it instead into ultra-high levels of full-spectrum light that your plants will love! It's no exaggeration to say that this Gavita LED is a premium product and is one of the most technologically advanced LED grow lights in the UK.
- Runs at 2.6 µmol per watt - get more light for the same power useage! By comparison, the very best professional HPS grow lights produce only 2.1 µmols per watt and most produce a lot less (down to as little as 1.8 µmols per watt or less
- A 645 watt unit designed to get the best out of a 1.2m x 1.2m grow space (4' x 4' for flowering to a maximum of 5' x 5' for veg)
- Can be hung at between 24" to 36" (about 61 to 92cm) for acclimatised plants at peak flowering
- With 8 LED light bars it delivers an incredibly even spread, covering the corners as effectively as the centre. Together with the very low profile of this Gavita LED grow light means you will usually not need a tall tent
- The "spider" design ensures amazingly even coverage with no "hot-spots" like you can get with HPS
- Perfect for commercial grows, greenhouses, home grows, or climate-controlled rooms
- Greatly reduces heat issues, making the environment 30-40% easier to control than similar power HPS set-ups
- The product of years of testing by the Gavita LED R&D department
- Utilises premium grade Osram and Samsung LEDs which produce a total PAR of 1700 µmols
- Compatible with EL1 and EL2 controllers (needs an additional adapter)
- Passively cooled - no loud and irritating fans to produce unwanted noise
- Stylishly designed with a lightweight housing
- Certified as safe to use in wet environments - grow with absolute peace of mind!
- Can be dimmed by up to 50% without compromising the spectrum (requires adapter)
- 3 Year warranty
- IP66 rated so is sealed against dust, oil & water
- Please note: due to its size the Gavita 1700e LED will arrive on a pallet
1 x Gavita Pro 1700e ML LED Grow Light
Recommended Additional Purchase
How the Gavita LED Grow Light Works
For too long, LED designers have mimicked traditional HID lights, concentrating diodes in a central position and relying on lenses or reflectors to compensate. As the culmination of years of research and development, the Gavita LED grow light changes this by spreading the diodes out over a much larger area. Eight rails of LEDs are combined together with a lightweight framework, and the result is a light spread that covers the intended 1.2m square space almost perfectly evenly!
By spreading the light out, you also spread out the heat. Say goodbye to leaf burn and say hello to a perfectly even, vibrant, and healthy canopy.
Here is the Lighting footprint over a 1.2m x 1.2m area at a height of 500mm:
This Gavita LED uses 645 watts of power, delivering an output of 1700 µmol s-1, making it even more efficient than the previous model, the Gavita Pro 1650e ML. This gives it an awesome efficiency of 2.6 µmol s-1 per watt! To put this into perspective, typical HPS lights have efficiency levels ranging from around 1.8 µmols to an absolute peak of 2.1 µmols per watt, so the Gavita LED Grow Light blows them clean out of the water! This means that more of the energy is converted to light, and not lost as excess heat. Not only are you getting more light for the same power, but your environment is also made 30-40% easier to control - and as we all know, environmental conditions have a massive impact on plant growth. Getting your room dialled in with HVAC has never been easier.
The light output on the Gavita LED is much closer to sunlight than HID lighting, delivering an extremely broad spectrum. It'll produce rapid plant growth rates in the grow AND bloom phases. The high levels of blue light keep internodes nice and tight, delivering compact plants and making more efficient use of the grow space. Blue light also encourages terpene, flavonoid and essential oil production which increases crop quality considerably. As you'd expect from the Gavita LED, there's also a high concentration of red light to produce the goods when flowering. The spectrum is consistent even when dimmed.
The Gavita LED grow light incorporates Osram and Samsung diodes, which are among the best in the industry. The unit is also certified for use in wet environments (IP66 and UL8800), which gives you complete peace of mind while you're away from the grow space. The chances of experiencing any issues are beyond miniscule.
If you're already using a Gavita EL1 or EL2 Master Controller, then you'll be glad to know that the Gavita LED 1700e grow light can be made fully compatible with the addition of separately available adapter. It actually works more effectively with controllers than HPS fixtures. This is down to the fact that the Gavita LED can be dimmed to 50% output without negatively impacting its light spectrum, which is not the case with HPS lamps.
Dimensions: 112cm x 111cm x 5.8cm (44.1" x 43.7" x 2.3")
Weight: 12.9kg (28.4 lbs)
How to use the Gavita LED Grow Light
Full instructions are included with this Gavita LED. Gavita recommend hanging it at 60cm to 90cm (24" to 36") above the canopy to cover a 1.2m x 1.2m area. However, our testing shows that a 50cm height is perfectly good.
Click the link below for a copy of the instruction manual.