Say Goodbye to Blockages
If you're running an automated grow system, one of the biggest problems you can encounter is blockages. If a pipe or component gets blocked then one or more plants can end up being denied the feed that they require. That situation is a ticking timebomb - if the problem isn't addressed in short order, plants will start to die off, and in the worst cases, you can lose entire crops!
Add System Maintenance to your regular feeding regimen and it will keep your grow system free from blockages and deposits, protecting your next harvest. You can even use it to clean your grow system and items of equipment. System Maintenance is powerful enough to get the job done, but gentle enough to be 'organic-friendly', as it won't harm bacteria or fungi.
Choose between 1 litre and 5 litre sizes using the dropdown menu above.
- Prevents blockages caused by bio-films and mineral salts
- Delivers the goods in pretty much any grow medium or system
- Say goodbye to salty deposits on system components
- Organic friendly - doesn't kill off beneficial bacteria or fungi
- Can be used from seedling to harvest
- Makes a great cleaning solution - ideal for cleaning tools and system components
- Used at 1ml per litre of nutrient solution, right the way through veg and flower
How To Use
Add System Maintenance at a rate of 1ml per litre, right the way through the grow and bloom phases.