Feliz AgroLED Green Flashlight / Lamp
Check on your plants during the dark period with the AgroLED Torch
Plants recognise green light less than other colours. While we always recommend that during the dark period you keep your plants in complete darkness as much as possible for the full 12 hours, if you do need to check on your plants this torch will allow you to do so for a few mins without causing too much trouble. There is an extendable handle and an E27 fitting on the bottom so that it can be screwed into a lamp or fixture and then used as a normal light or for recharging the battery.
- Green light torch for checking on your plants during the dark period without disturbing your plants
- Can be used as a white light in a lamp with an E27 fitting and for charging
- Long life lithium battery with just a 5-6 hour charge time
- The bottom extends to be used as a handle
- Uses only 4 watts of power but gives off 240 lumens, using 32 individual LED's
How The Feliz AgroLED Green Flashlight/Lamp Works:
The 32 green LED's contained within the lamp work within a certain light spectrum that doesnt interrupt the necessary photoperiod your plants need to grow. So you're free to work in your grow space even when you're in the "lights off" period.
Using The Feliz AgroLED Green Flashlight/Lamp:
To use it as a flashlight, just extend the handle by turning the grip counter clockwise and pulling it down. To use it as a standard lamp, simply unscrew the end cap and insert into any household light fixture with the same size standard base. When used as a standard lamp the internal lithium battery will also recharge.