Dimlux Maxi Evo Controller (V1.2) - Controls Lighting, CO2, Heaters and Humidifiers with Data Logging
Dimlux Maxi Evo Controller V1.2 - Now with Data Logging!!
The Dimlux Maxi Controller just got an upgrade - it now features data logging! Using the included dongle, you can track your progress over any time frame. The Dimlux Maxi Evo Controller is probably the most comprehensive piece of growroom equipment we’ve ever come across. As well as regulating the switching of your Dimlux lighting systems (removing the need for a contactor / timer), the Dimlux Maxi Evo Controller also continuously regulates their output levels to ensure that plant temperatures and VPD (vapour pressure deficit) are always perfect. It does this using data gathered by external temperature and humidity probes, as well as the revolutionary infra-red Dimlux Plant Temperature Camera . If this wasn’t enough, the Maxi Controller will even take care of CO2 distribution, as well as switching heaters and humidifiers!
Please note: to use the Dimlux Maxi Evo Controller, you will need to make some additional purchases. Humidity probes, temperature probes, CO2 sensors, CO2 regulators and the plant camera are purchased separately. Please see the section below for links to each individual product.
Read our blog about Creating the Perfect Environment with the Dimlux Maxi Controller
- Switches up to 160 Dimlux ballasts / lighting systems
- Utilize data logging to further refine your growing regime
- Regulates light output levels to maintain a perfect environment at all times
- Mimics natural conditions with gradual lighting changes (sunrise/sunset)
- Surprisingly easy to install - mostly plug and play, with simple wiring
- Comes with 5 metre cable for connecting to your first light fixture
- Comes with (temp dependent) programmable shutdown for safety
- Eliminates issues to do with inrush current at start-up
- Provides accurate VPD readings (when used with the plant camera)
- Very simple interface – an absolute doddle to program
- Capable of accurately regulating CO2 according to levels detected in the room
- Switches heaters and humidifiers
Want to increase the effect of additional Co2? Use Proactive Nano alongside this product, it maximises your plants uptake of Co2 and optimises its photosynthesis.
1 x Maxi Evo Controller, 1 x power supply with 1.8m cable, 1 x Dongle (for data logging)
Benefits of Data Logging:
There are major benefits to data logging for the avid grower. First and foremost, it can be carried out 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Data loggers are more accurate than human logs as there is zero human error involved. Data logging can be used to produce graphs and tables to see where your grow room is having issues. The Maxi Controller is capable of logging the following data:
Setpoint temperature low
Setpoint temperature high
Setpoint temperature shutdown
To use the Maxi Evo Controller with basic functionality, you will need to purchase an additional temperature sensor:
The following additional purchases will allow you to utilise the Maxi Evo Controller’s full feature set:
Please see the link below for a copy of the Dimlux warranty.