Cyco - Potash Plus
Cyco Potash Plus – Mild PK Booster Used for Early Flowering
Cyco Potash Plus is actually more of a mild PK booster as it fulfills plants' requirements for both phosphorus and potassium, which increase during the bloom phase. These essential macronutrients help to produce abundant flowers and substantial fruits. Cyco Potash also contains sulphur, which is used in the production of chlorophyll, the main component in the process of photosynthesis. When your plants photosynthesise more efficiently, they can create more sugars using the carbon extracted from CO2 in the air. This in turn delivers much, much heavier fruits. Sulphur also has the effect of increasing phosphorus uptake, making this key nutrient more available to the plant.
- Used as an early flowering / fruiting enhancer
- Increase the density of flower clusters, giving more potential for fruiting
- Accelerates the process of photosynthesis
- Provides key macronutrients
- Administered at 1.0ml per litre
- Use Potash Plus for the first 4 weeks of flower, then switch to using 'Swell'
- Delivers great results in any medium or grow system
Your choice of size bottle of Cyco Potash Plus
Recommended follow on product- Cyco Swell
How Cyco Potash Plus Works
This product aids the plant in retaining water which helps to increase yield plus it makes a contribution to balancing nutrients allowing your garden to use the correct balance of nutrients in the most efficient way. Cyco Potash Plus serves as an all round aid in helping condition your garden to become more stress resistant.