Botanicare Hydroplex Bloom
Produces Bigger Fruits with Intense Flavours and Aromas
Hydroplex increases numbers of flowers and fattens up fruits by giving plants a healthy dose of naturally derived phosphorus and potassium, alongside a host of other minerals, vitamins and amino acids.
- Botanicare - one of the USA's most popular nutrient ranges
- Promotes the development of dense flower clusters
- Increases the size of fruits and the final weight of your harvest
- Heightens terpene and essential oil production for enhanced flavours and aromas
- Great for use in any substrate or grow system
- Contains a rich source of phosphorus and potassium
- Provides a source of enzymes and vitamins
- Assists with cell division, accelerating growth rates
- Highly water soluble - leaves no films or residues
1 x bottle of Botanicare Hydroplex (choose your size above)
How Hydroplex Works
Around four weeks into flower, plants will demand higher levels of certain elements to reach their ultimate potential. However, your plants will require much more than just additional phosphorus and potassium at this critical time. This is where Hydroplex comes in: not only is it high in vital P and K, it also contains a broad range of selected amino acids, trace minerals and beneficial vitamins that enhance growth and increase resistance to external stressors. Its proprietary blend of potent natural ingredients boosts sugar generation, amplifying terpene/essential oil production later on in the flowering cycle.
Hydroplex comes with a 0-10-6 NPK ratio which is equivalent to a 0-50-40 powdered formula.
How to Use Hydroplex
Hydroplex should be used alongside your base nutrients. Note that it doesn't need to be used if you're running Botanicare KIND 3-part base nutrients. Botanicare recommend starting at the beginning of the third week of the flowering stages. Use it a rate of 0.5ml - 1.5ml per litre of nutrient. Consult the Botanicare feed chart for more info.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight out of the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Material Safety Data Sheet for Hydroplex