Bloom - ROOTS - Super Concentrate
Extremely Potent and Highly Concentrated Root Booster and Stimulator
ROOTS is an ultra powerful root booster that kills two birds with one stone: it triggers an upsurge in the vigour and robustness of existing roots while also utilising special hormones that send out signals to the plant to grow masses of luscious looking fresh roots. This two-pronged attack ensures that root-zones are robust and resistant to diseases, while helping to ensure that every last drop of nutrient applied is used to its full potential. Some satisfied customers are calling this a genuine 'Roots Excel' beater! ROOTS also performs faultlessly as a rooting gel for taking cuttings - the strike rate is as good as anything else out there.
- Advanced Floriculture - professional grade plant nutrition used by the agricultural industry
- Triggers explosive root development
- A genuine 'Roots Excel' beater!
- Highly concentrated formula – one bottle goes a long way
- Generally used at 0.5ml per litre
- Can be used with any growing medium
- Protects against diseases like pythium – particularly useful in systems like DWCs
- Contains hormones that stimulate the development of new roots
- Can be used as a rooting gel, improving cutting success rates
- Combines perfectly with Bloom GROIGEN foliar spray feed
- Speeds up rooting times of cuttings for a faster turnaround
- Helps to lower the stresses of transplantation for a smoother transition to new containers
- Provides a rock solid foundation for growth and development – healthy roots equal healthy plants!
- Comes in four sizes: 300ml, 1, 2.5 and 15 litre
Your choice of size of Advanced Floriculture Bloom ROOTS Super Concentrate
How ROOTS Works:
ROOTS is formulated from a blend of organic plant stimulants, amino acids, b vitamins and fulvic acid. The exact formulation is a closely-guarded secret - once you've tried ROOTS and seen for yourself the dramatic effect that it has on the development of root systems, you'll understand why! While inexperienced growers look for signs of health or deficiency in the tops of plants, those in the know go straight to the roots. The root system is the engine of the plant – healthy root systems are the best foundation for a productive garden. ROOTS will not only strengthen existing roots, increasing their resistance to pathogenic bacteria and fungi, it also utilises special hormones that trigger the rapid growth of new roots. These properties also make it highly effective as a rooting gel, increasing cutting success rates and giving your plants the best start possible.
How to use ROOTS:
The Advanced Floriculture range can be used in any growing medium: soil, coco or hydro. Add Roots to your feeding regimen right the way through the grow and bloom phases. Stop using it once you get to the final flush during the last 1-2 weeks.
When taking cuttings, soak your rooting plugs in a solution made with 1ml ROOTS per of litre of water. pH levels will vary slightly depending on the type of plug. See the individual listings for details.
Application rates vary depending on the system and growing method. Feed charts can be found in pdf format under the attachments tab.
Because Bloom products are mostly formulated form organic sources, there can often be variation in colour and consistency. This is nothing to worry about and you can rest-assured that every batch is checked by the Advanced Floriculture quality control team.