Advanced Nutrients - Humic Acid 4 Litres
Advanced Nutrients - Humic Acid 4 Litre
Advanced Nutrients Humic Acid is a natural growth enhancer. Humic Acid assists nutrient uptake and cell-division, improving the health and yields of your plants.
- Designed by a team of top scientists dedicated to making products of excellence
- Manufactured to the highest possible standards by Advanced Nutrients
- Made from the best ingredients available
- Provides more effective nutrient absorption
- Increases the water-holding capacity and aeration in soil and hydroponic systems
- Stimulates root branching and plant enzyme function
- Improves plants aroma and taste
- Perfect for use with the range of Advanced Nutrients additives and boosters
4 Litres of Advanced Nutrients Humic Acid
How Advanced Nutrients - Humic Acid works:
Advanced Nutrients Humic Acid is a booster for plants in any grow-system and in any substrate. Humic Acid is a naturally occurring substance found in soils and provides micronutrients, vitamins and proteins. Humic Acid allows rooting mediums to hold more water with increased aeration leading to a more efficient root-system. Humic Acid stimulates root-branching and also improves plant enzyme function leading to plants with a better aroma and taste. Your plants will be healthier and more vibrant.
Using Advanced Nutrients - Humic Acid:
Advanced Nutrients Humic Acid is for use from rooted cutting to the last week before the flush. Simply make up your feed solution as usual to the required strength and add Humic Acid at a rate of 2.5 to 5.0ml/Litre and mix well.
As with all nutrients, boosters and additives, never mix them together in their concentrated form (i.e. straight from the bottle). Always add each nutrient, booster or additive to your reservoir water or feed water in turn, giving the solution a good stir to mix it in before adding the next one.
Advanced Nutrients Humic Acid root feed dosage: 2.5-5.0ml/Litre