600w Essential Pitched (Loft) Grow Tent Kit
Incredible Value for Money Digital Kit - Just Add Media and Nutrients
Our Essential Grow Kits provide you with the quality grow gear that you need to get up and running. If you want to max-out on yields, then you'll need to invest some extra, but you just can't beat Essential Grow Kits at this price-point. Read more about Essential Grow Kits on our blog.
- Features a pitched tent, which fits perfectly into tight loft spaces
- We only ever use quality branded items including: BudBox Lite grow tents, RAM 2-Speed fans, Rhino Hobby carbon filter, Optilux Digital lighting kit, and Maxibright Heavy-Duty Timer
- Upgrade to a Hyper Fan for better airflow and faster growth
- Trade up to an Adjust-A-Wings reflector for a better light spread and bigger yields
- Teams up nicely with our Essential Add-On Packs, which include nutrients, media, saucers, hygrometers, fans and measuring equipment
- Don't be fooled by cheap grow tent kits on the internet that include poor quality carbon filters, etc. which wear out quickly and end up costing you more money
- Saves money over buying the items individually
- All the parts are carefully matched to work perfectly together
- 1 x BudBox Lite - 1.2m x 1.2m x 1.8m Loft Grow Tent
- 1 x Euro Reflector or Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer
- 1 x Optilux Digital Ballast
- 1 x Optilux 600w Grow Lamp
- 1 x RAM 5" Mixed Flow Inline Fan, or 6" Hyper Fan
- 1 x Rhino Hobby Carbon Filter 125mm / 300mm or 150mm / 600mm
- 1 x Maxibright Heavy-Duty 24Hr Analogue Segmental Time Switch (for timed grow light switching)
- 4 x Air Pruner Pots (12 litre)
- 1 x 5m length of 125mm Flexi-Ducting Aluminium
- 1 x Easy Roll & Hook Set (Pair)
- 2 x Metres of Jack Chain
- 3 x Duct Clips 60-150mm
Recommended Additional Purchases
Essential Add-On Kit - includes nutrients, media, saucers, hygrometers, fans and measuring equipment
Budget pH and EC Testing Kit - everything you need to maintain nutrients at the correct strength level and pH
About the 600-Watt Essential Pitched Grow Tent Kit
Essential Grow Tent Kits have been put together to get you up and running for the lowest cost possible. Unlike the majority of the budget kits out there, they still manage to include quality items from popular, customer-favourite brands. If you want to squeeze out some extra performance and really max-out your yields, then you'll need to a invest a little more in your set-up. However, for the price-point, the Essential Grow Tent Kit represents exceptional value, and it will get you up and running in style.
The Benefits of Digital Ballasts
They produce less heat, weigh less and are virtually silent, meaning they can be mounted much easier, won't give off as much heat as their magnetic counterparts (allowing you to add lights to your grow room) and remain incredibly discreet. Digital ballasts are more efficient, generating more light for the same power drawn, in comparison to a magnetic ballast of the same wattage. They also maintain peak performance as the lamp ages. All these factors stack up to healthier plants with larger harvests. The slight increase in initial outlay will pay for itself in next to no time.
Hyper Fan Versus RAM
RAM fans represent excellent value for money: they've proven themselves to be reliable, they move decent volumes of air and they even come with two speed settings. Hyper Fans, however, are vastly superior, featuring 9-pole digital EC motors that generate ridiculously high levels of static pressure. This means that they'll handle the load of your carbon filter without losing too much airflow. They're also highly efficient, saving you money on energy. With extra airflow, you can maintain optimal growth rates and tackle higher temperatures with ease. Hyper Fans come with controllers that allow you to alter their output levels from 0-100%, giving you a greater level of controllability straight out of the box.
5-Inch RAM Mixed Flow Fan 248 / 284m3/hr
6-Inch Phresh Hyper Fan - 560m3/hr
Upgrade to an Adjust-A-Wings Enforcer Reflector
Adjust-A-Wings reflectors produce a much more even light spread, which delivers a flat, even canopy. As the name suggests, they're also fully adjustable, so that you can tailor the footprint to suit the lamp's height level. This allows you to use your grow space much more efficiently. They're also manufactured using patented techniques that deliver super-reflective surfaces, helping you to make the best use of the light energy that's produced by your lamp. You can expect to see bigger and better yields when trading up to an Adjust-A-Wings.