2m White Lightite (WBW) 120mu Lightproof Sheeting
Total Blackout - Thick and Lightproof Sheeting
White Lightite (otherwise known as White-Black-White) sheeting features a layer of black light-tight polythene sandwiched between two layers of white reflective grow-sheeting. Ideal for separating two grow-spaces with different dark-periods, for light-sealing windows or just as a tough reflective grow-sheet.
- Also known as White Black White sheeting
- Two metres wide
- Highly reflective - efficiently reflects light back into your garden on both sides
- Proudly manufactured in the United Kingdom
- 100% light-tight - completely prevents light leaks from your grow-space
- Ideal for separating two grow-spaces or for blacking out windows
- Available in 5m, 10m, 30m and 100m lengths
- Can be used to seal light out of a grow-space
2m Wide White Lightite, White-Black-White (WBW) Lightproof Sheeting - choose your roll size above
How White Lightite Sheeting Works
White Lightite is a triple layered grow-sheeting having a white reflective surface on each side and a layer of black sheeting in-between. The outside white layers efficiently reflect light back into grow-areas while the layer of black sheeting in-between prevents light leaking through the sheeting from one side to the other.
How to Use White Lightite Sheeting
White Lightite sheeting is highly versatile and can be used to separate two grow-spaces with different light/dark periods in the same area, preventing light from one grow-space leaking into another while efficiently reflecting light back into the grow-spaces on each side. White Lightite sheeting can also be used as normal reflective sheeting. White Lightite can be hung around your grow-space and indeed anywhere in your grow-room – on walls, even on the ceiling, in fact anywhere that light needs to be reflected back towards the garden. White Lightite can also be used over windows etc. to prevent light escaping from your grow-room.