1000 Watt Hand-Fed Soil Grow Kit
Push Your Yields to the Next Level with a 1000w Grow Kit
Our 1000 Watt Hand-Fed Soil Grow Kits have been carefully put together by the team at the One Stop Grow Shop and include just about everything (except water and plants) to get you growing organically in soil. The components of this kit have been chosen to match each other perfectly - they'll get you up and running in style!
- Comprehensive and high-quality gear!
- Just some of the quality branded items included are: BudBox Grow Tent, Systemair RVK Duct Fan, Rhino Filter, Omega X-Pro or Dimlux HPS lighting system, Air Pruner pouches with matched saucers and Oldtimer plant nutrients!
- Don't be fooled by cheap kits on the internet that don't contain everything you need and include poor quality carbon filters etc. which wear out quickly, costing you money in the long-run
- Money-saving deal over buying the items individually
- All the essential items you need to start growing (except water and plants!)
- All the parts are carefully matched to work perfectly together
- 1 x BudBox Lite - 1.5m x 1.5m x 2.0m or BudBox Pro - 1.5m x 1.5m x 2.2m
- 1 x Omega X-Pro 1000w / 400v DE or Dimlux 1000w / 400v DE
- 1 x Easy Rolls & Hooks or CarboAir Rope Ratchets
- 1 x LUMii 24Hr Timer (for timed light switching)
- 1 x Smart Gro 2-Light Contactor
- 1 x Rhino Hobby Filter 150mm / 300mm or Rhino Pro Filter 150mm / 300mm
- 1 x RVK 150mm A1 or RVK 150mm L1
- 1 x 2m Mains Lead
- 1 x 5m Aluminium Ducting or 5m White Combi Ducting
- 3 x Duct Clips 60-200mm
- 2 x metres of Jack Chain
- 1 x Agrolab Digital Hygrometer / Thermometer
- 4 x 16 litre Air Pruner Pouches
- 4 x Round Pot Saucer (Black) 350mm
- 2 x Plant Magic Soil Supreme 50 litres
- 1 x Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Grow 1 litre
- 1 x Plant Magic Oldtimer Organic Bloom 1 litre
- 1 x 10ml Syringe with 0.5ml Graduations
Recommended Additional Purchases
Propagation Kit (to prepare young plants)
Please be aware, in some cases components you receive may have different branding to those displayed, but are of the same high quality or better.
Don't forget that, if you want to swap out any components, our expert team are ready and waiting to help you customise these kits to your exact requirements. Call us on 01782 749955 or drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Our 1000 Watt Soil Grow Kits - What's the Difference?
Choose the Omega X-Pro kit or upgrade to a Dimlux set-up. Both provide you with pretty much everything you need to get up and running. The Omega is a great budget option that will deliver huge yields for an exceptional price, while the Dimlux Expert Series fixture represents the pinnacle of 1000w lighting. Add a Maxi Controller and you can take advantage of an array of features, like sunrise / sunset mode and auto-dimming. Choosing the Dimlux kit also upgrades some key components: the BudBox grow tent is upgraded from a Lite to a Pro with a 2.2 metre height, and the Easy Rolls are upgraded to Rope Ratchets, which can support even more weight. The carbon filter is upgraded from a Rhino Hobby to a Rhino Pro, giving you greater longevity; and last but definitely not least, the included RVK is upgraded from an A1 to a higher output L1, producing a greater level of airflow.
Both kits come with everything you need to start growing organically in soil. To speed up growth rates, we've included Air Pruner fabric pots that work to create a highly oxygenated, radially structured root system. These are teamed up with matching saucers and Plant Magic's exceptional Oldtimer Grow and Bloom nutrients, which are One Stop customer favourites - simple and effective, and proven to produce the goods.
BudBox Pro or BudBox Lite?
BudBox Lite tents are a cost-effective, solid and dependable solution that gets the job done! They come with a fully lightproof canvas, a strong framework, ventilation panels, side doors and socks for all of your equipment. They're perfect for anybody on a tight budget who needs to get up and running.
BudBox Pro tents are superior to Lite tents in every respect. Their interiors are more reflective, squeezing every last bit of efficiency from your lighting equipment. The framework is stronger, with thicker poles and metal, click-fit corner pieces, so you can support even more weight than the BudBox Lite! You also get a clear green viewing window for checking plants during dark periods without disturbing them and causing stress. We recommend investing in a Pro tent wherever possible.