We’re looking for a positive, confident and energetic Sales Specialist to deliver quality customer service through face to face sales, comprehensive product knowledge and a professional understanding of customer needs. The ideal candidate will be a natural salesperson with a passion for helping others and the ability to leave a lasting positive impression. You’ll have the ability to work as part of a close-knit team but also be self-motivated to succeed in your own separate tasks. We need someone who’s happy to work hard and has a keen eye for detail. Experience in hydroponics would be advantageous but as long as you are keen to learn and understand the culture it’s not essential.
So, do you have what it takes to be a part of our brilliant and unique team?
Sales Specialist Skills:
- A positive, energetic, confident and determined approach.
- The ability to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Resilience, perseverance, and tenacity.
- A high level of self-motivation and ambition.
- The desire to learn and enhance specialist knowledge.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good sense of humour.
- Ensuring accurate information is delivered to customers.
- Advising on specific products according to customers’ needs and desires.
- Making accurate calculations, providing customers with quotations, negotiating where necessary to close sales.
- A punctual individual with the drive to arrive on time.
- Hydroponics knowledge and experience would be advantageous to the role.
- The ability to adapt as no two days are the same.
Sound exciting? Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a short covering letter or bring your CV into our store. Directions
If you are selected from the initial screening, the recruitment process will be an informal meeting to get to know more about you, followed by 2nd, more formal interview and then a paid 1-week work trial. If you prove that you have what it takes in this time you will then be given a full time placement on a 3-month probation within One Stop Grow Shop!
We’ll wait for the right person - If you’re not ready to move in December, we will wait until January if you’re the right fit.
Like the look of us?
If you’re interested in joining us and there is nothing currently available, we still what to know about you. You could be exactly what we are looking for!
Email email@example.com with your CV and a little about yourself and if you’re the right fit, as soon as something comes up we will get in touch. Or if your passing, pop into our Stoke-on-Trent store and drop your CV off in person.