Social Media Coordinator/Digital Marketer
Due to our current expansion plans, One Stop Grow shop is looking for a Social media coordinator/digital marketer. This job is suited to a motivated and focused individual with a good understanding of how social media can boost a company growth.
The Social Media coordinator will be responsible for the continued development of a multi-platform social media strategy, tying in with company wide marketing plans. You will be drive brand awareness and traffic instore and to our website, using focused media campaigns based around graphical (both web and print) as well as video-based mediums to engage our target audience.
You will be responsible for: -
- Developing and implementing an effective, creative social media strategy and campaigns.
- Planning, creating, producing, and managing sponsored campaigns across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter utilising Facebook for Business tools and Twitter for Business.
- Managing day to day social media activity and postings, creating engaging and on brand video and graphical content.
- Understanding the impact targeted marketing activities will generate in sales enquiries for the business.
- Being an advocate of the brand in social media spaces, interacting with customers and developing brand stories that create dialogues.
- Creating copy for all outgoing social media posts, always showing a clear understanding of tone of voice relevant to the target audience, paying close attention to grammar and spelling!
- Working with Marketing/Creative team to develop and promote our brand’s blog.
- Expanding our current online video offerings and develop short unboxing videos.
- Helping produce and script videos for our YouTube channel.
- Analysis and report on effectiveness of campaign performance to optimise future results.
- Monitoring trends in social media and keep up to date with competitor activity.
- Acting as Editor of all branded social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, snap chat.
- Devising the weekly social media editorial calendar feeding into other marketing activity.
- Keeping updated and testing the latest social media marketing tools, platforms, innovative technologies, app updates.
- Setting up and Managing the company newsletter.
- Tidying up product listings, written English/ photography
- Helping produce web and print graphics
- Helping team to continuously improve and monitor listings
- Producing P.O.S for instore.
- Proficient in existing and emerging social media platforms.
- Capacity to prioritise and work across multiple projects.
- Organisational skills with ability to deliver a high volume of quality work.
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas in brain storming sessions.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Maintain knowledge of industry specific developments.
This position would suit someone with a:
- Proven track record in driving successful social media campaigns (with examples)
- Strong working knowledge of all social media platforms, together with experience with social media management software
- Strong attention to detail
- Passion for social media and digital marketing in general
- Effective communication and reporting skills
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good working knowledge of Adobe suite, Photoshop in particular.
Not necessary but ideal
Good working knowledge of:
- InDesign, Premier pro, After effects, Illustrator
- Understanding of hydroponics or a willingness to learn
We’re looking for a positive, confident and energetic Sales Specialist to deliver quality customer service through face to face sales, comprehensive product knowledge and a professional understanding of customer needs. The ideal candidate will be a natural salesperson with a passion for helping others and the ability to leave a lasting positive impression. You’ll have the ability to work as part of a close-knit team but also be self-motivated to succeed in your own separate tasks. We need someone who’s happy to work hard and has a keen eye for detail. Experience in hydroponics would be advantageous but as long as you are keen to learn and understand the culture it’s not essential.
So, do you have what it takes to be a part of our brilliant and unique team?
Sales Specialist Skills:
- A positive, energetic, confident and determined approach.
- The ability to maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Resilience, perseverance, and tenacity.
- A high level of self-motivation and ambition.
- The desire to learn and enhance specialist knowledge.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good sense of humour.
- Ensuring accurate information is delivered to customers.
- Advising on specific products according to customers’ needs and desires.
- Making accurate calculations, providing customers with quotations, negotiating where necessary to close sales.
- A punctual individual with the drive to arrive on time.
- Hydroponics knowledge and experience would be advantageous to the role.
- The ability to adapt as no two days are the same.
Sound exciting? Email email@example.com with your CV and a short covering letter or bring your CV into our store. Directions
If you are selected from the initial screening, the recruitment process will be an informal meeting to get to know more about you, followed by 2nd, more formal interview and then a paid 1-week work trial. If you prove that you have what it takes in this time you will then be given a full time placement on a 3-month probation within One Stop Grow Shop!
We’ll wait for the right person - If you’re not ready to move in December, we will wait until January if you’re the right fit.
Like the look of us?
If you’re interested in joining us and there is nothing currently available, we still what to know about you. You could be exactly what we are looking for!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a little about yourself and if you’re the right fit, as soon as something comes up we will get in touch. Or if your passing, pop into our Stoke-on-Trent store and drop your CV off in person.