Eliminate Odours Before They Leave Your Ducting with An AirOzone Generator From GAS
Dealing with unwanted odours can be a challenge for any indoor horticulturists. Carbon filters do a great job of scrubbing and filtering these smells away, but for true peace of mind, you need an extra form of odour defence when dealing with especially pungent plant specimens. The AirOzone Ozone Generators from Global Air Supplies fit directly into your ducting and effectively destroy odours with ease, making sure you're always leaving behind pure, fresh, smell-free air. The GAS AirOzone Ozone Generator adds a further layer of security to all outbound airflow and complies with government health and safety measures concerning ozone generation and exposure limits.
Read our Blog about Ozone Here
What Exactly is Ozone?
Ozone is a form of oxygen called O3. Oxygen makes up about 21% of the air that we breathe (with nitrogen accounting for the other 79%, along with other gases) with almost all of the oxygen in the air being O2. Oxygen likes to form strongly attracted, bonded pairs and once formed these bonds are very strong and long lasting. Ozone is the same O2 molecule but with a extra oxygen atom. This extra atom is highly unstable, breaking off readily from the bonded O2 and binding with any passing molecules, particularly organic ones. Once bonded this extra oxygen molecule "oxidises" the captured molecule, destroying it in the process.
How the GAS AirOzone Generators Work
AirOzone Ozone Generators have been developed especially for grow room environments, utilising corona discharge plate/s to maintain high levels of ozone, whilst matching the size and air flow of your duct work and extraction fan. Corona plates have a high voltage level, which ionise the air around them, turning normal O2 into O3 even at high humidity levels of up to 80%. This O3 then binds with the odorous particles neutralising them before they can become an issue. Simply pick the AirOzone Generator that fits your extraction fans ability and ducting diameter. The AirOzone Ozone Generators are designed to be used in conjunction with carbon filtration systems, not as a standalone defence against odour. They are more of a safety measure against pungent smells, giving the grower extra peace of mind when odours are at their most troublesome. The AirOzone Ozone Generators are made in the EU to the highest possible standard, complying with government guidelines regarding ozone production and human exposure levels, meaning when used properly they are perfectly safe to work with and be around. When your corona plate/s are no longer running at their full potential the plate/s can be swapped out and the GAS AirOzone Ozone Generators serviced by Global Air Supplies.
For coronal discharge plate/s servicing and/or replacement contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To see our full Ozone Generators / Air Purification range, click here